Windows 10: hi hellp me

Discus and support hi hellp me in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hİ I did as you said, but the videos I downloaded from youtube as standard, the management without internet, it happened again with the blue screen,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yunus Emre Habiboğlu, Mar 19, 2023.

1. hi hellp me

Hİ I did as you said, but the videos I downloaded from youtube as standard, the management without internet, it happened again with the blue screen, can you help me?Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Users\MaryJane\Desktop\DDU\031923-12671-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms LocationDeferred srv*Sy

:)

Yunus Emre Habiboğlu, Mar 19, 2023
  2. zuikis Win User

nokia n95 hellp

hi i have nokia n95 from orange UK.

and my friend have from ireland vodafone,

the diference between menus is big...

not all functions i have what hi have...

maby somebody coul'd hellp me?

rewrite menu or something ??

thanks

zuikis, Mar 19, 2023
  3. Missing cores PLEEEASE HELLP

hi

My name is Smith and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

I would suggest that you follow the steps mentioned below and check if the issue gets resolved.

1. Open Run Command (Windows button + R).

2. Click on the Boot tab, located and click on the Advance option button.

3. Check the Number of Processors option, and from the drop down list select 4.

4. Click on OK, then Apply.

5. Restart the system and check.

Hope this information helps.

SmithErikson, Mar 19, 2023
  4. hi hellp me

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

hi hellp me

1. hi hellp me - Similar Threads - hellp

2. hi hellp me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi hellp me: Hİ I did as you said, but the videos I downloaded from youtube as standard, the management without internet, it happened again with the blue screen, can you help me?Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights...
  3. Hellp

Hellp: ‏Excuse me, I bought an Asus k3400, everything is ok, but the touchpad is a bit loose and it makes a noise, but there is no problem, the touchpad works properly, I wanted to know if this is the model.But when I work with the system a bit and the laptop heats up a bit, the...
  4. Hellp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hellp: ‏Excuse me, I bought an Asus k3400, everything is ok, but the touchpad is a bit loose and it makes a noise, but there is no problem, the touchpad works properly, I wanted to know if this is the model.But when I work with the system a bit and the laptop heats up a bit, the...
  5. Cloning my windows installation from HDD to SSD, HELLP!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloning my windows installation from HDD to SSD, HELLP!!!: Hi, this is the situation, I’ve got a laptop that can take both an m.2 SSD and a SATA 3 HHD at the same time. What I want to know is how do I clone the windows installation, from the HHD to the SSD securely.Although I had installed many OSs in the past this is the first time,...
  6. Cloning my windows installation from HDD to SSD, HELLP!!!

Cloning my windows installation from HDD to SSD, HELLP!!!: Hi, this is the situation, I’ve got a laptop that can take both an m.2 SSD and a SATA 3 HHD at the same time. What I want to know is how do I clone the windows installation, from the HHD to the SSD securely.Although I had installed many OSs in the past this is the first time,...
  7. Cloning my windows installation from HDD to SSD, HELLP!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Hellp with installing windows 10 on different pc.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hellp with installing windows 10 on different pc.: I created a windows installer on a USB stick using the media creation tool on my laptop, and I used it to start the installation of windows on my friend's laptop. I planned to give him the free version (I don't have a key option), but it didn't even ask me for a key. Is the...
  9. Missing cores PLEEEASE HELLP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing cores PLEEEASE HELLP: Please help, I had 4 cores and 4 thresds enabled but after a restart I only have one core in task manager. I tried the msconfig method but it did'nt work. Also the device manager shows 8 cores. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. 400 bad request hellp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    400 bad request hellp: Hi 400 bad request - has blocked several of my regular websites, how do I clear it please I have cleared all cache ect I have added ebay & daily sudoku to trusted list but they still say 400 bad request if anyone can help I would be obliged thank you...