Windows 10: Hi How do I make a reading view available for a PDF document? (I wrote a book & would like...

Discus and support Hi How do I make a reading view available for a PDF document? (I wrote a book & would like... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi How do I make a reading view available for a PDF document? (I wrote a book & would like to sell it in PDF format) Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LarisaGolubeva, May 17, 2019.

1. Hi How do I make a reading view available for a PDF document? (I wrote a book & would like...

Hi How do I make a reading view available for a PDF document? (I wrote a book & would like to sell it in PDF format) Thank you

:)

LarisaGolubeva, May 17, 2019

2. Best & Light PDF reader for reading articles and books

Hello,

I used good reader in my ipod touch and now using ezpdf reader in my Nexus6p mobile phone.

Can you suggest me such pdf reader for windows 7 (for my laptop) as well as windows 10 (for my surface pro 1 tablet)?

1. Highlight with different color
    2.Underline
    3.Easy-speedly navigation
    4.I think Adobe has also these features, do you guys recommend built in adobe pdf reader only or any other?
    5.I mainly need to read articles and books , so i want reader which gives experience like real book...so during revision, it will look familiar...

Thanks.

freebird_9924, May 17, 2019
  3. Durahl Win User
    Reading like on a Book?

Greetings!

Does anyone have a recommendation for a Metro oriented APP that allows reading of a Comic or Manga like, well... a real book?

Call it a first world problem but I just got myself the original The Ghost in the Shell in physical form but with the notoriously terrible lighting conditions in my flat ( still recovering from the costs of the 1TB Surface Book PB purchase ) I was wondering if I couldn't just download and read it on the larger AND perfectly lit display of my Surface Book.

Thanks for suggestions!
    =)

Durahl, May 17, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Hi How do I make a reading view available for a PDF document? (I wrote a book & would like...

Reading like on a Book?

Bookviser Reader

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/stor...ncrfj02g?rtc=1

Hi How do I make a reading view available for a PDF document? (I wrote a book & would like... [​IMG]

Edwin, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Hi How do I make a reading view available for a PDF document? (I wrote a book & would like...

1. Hi How do I make a reading view available for a PDF document? (I wrote a book & would like... - Similar Threads - reading view available

2. Not Able to read PDF Documents.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not Able to read PDF Documents.: I have a friend who i send stories via google drive but my friend cannot read the stories because they are a file that she cannot click on or her phone doesn't know how use them the files are PDF files and she thinks it is something to do with the phone....
  3. Hi I would like to more about KPI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I would like to more about KPI: HiFor my Organization , which is Microsoft Learning partner i am asking this question. We would like to know more about KPI. Score Bench mark that a silver partner should achieve. Classifications on KPI. we are using courseware market; so how it matters KPI....
  4. Hi I would like to more about KPI

Hi I would like to more about KPI: HiFor my Organization , which is Microsoft Learning partner i am asking this question. We would like to know more about KPI. Score Bench mark that a silver partner should achieve. Classifications on KPI. we are using courseware market; so how it matters KPI....
  5. I like to Make bagels and cook I love to read books

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I like to Make bagels and cook I love to read books: I hate my life oh I hate it oh I hate it oh I hey to He dead for the year oh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-like-to-make-bagels-and-cook-i-love-to-read/10795383-d48d-4c16-adc8-99779caf386f
  6. I like to Make bagels and cook I love to read books

I like to Make bagels and cook I love to read books: I hate my life oh I hate it oh I hate it oh I hey to He dead for the year oh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-like-to-make-bagels-and-cook-i-love-to-read/10795383-d48d-4c16-adc8-99779caf386f
  7. How do i insert a document i wrote in Grammarly to a gmail email account ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i insert a document i wrote in Grammarly to a gmail email account ?: i wrote a document in grammarly and i dont know how to insert it to a gmail email text message ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-insert-a-document-i-wrote-in-grammarly-to/d086967a-329e-4713-850a-2a5a01ad5dc7
  8. how do i type on a pdf document?

how do i type on a pdf document?: i downloaded a document from SBA.gov. I saved it on desktop as a pdf file. I can't type on it. How do I fill in the answers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-type-on-a-pdf-document/1007ec54-f99e-44db-9cb3-f8d367c21a23
  9. how do i read old documents

how do i read old documents: i expect to have word. now i have a lot of documents that i can't open. help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-read-old-documents/455bbb8f-b529-4c3b-b499-3a529314abff"
  10. Reading like on a Book?

Reading like on a Book?: Greetings! Does anyone have a recommendation for a Metro oriented APP that allows reading of a Comic or Manga like, well... a real book? Call it a first world problem but I just got myself the original The Ghost in the Shell in physical form but with the notoriously...