Windows 10: Hi, How do I move an often used program from my windows desktop to my laptop?

Discus and support Hi, How do I move an often used program from my windows desktop to my laptop? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, How do I move an often used program from my windows desktop to my laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by johnruggirello, May 26, 2019.

1. Hi, How do I move an often used program from my windows desktop to my laptop?

Hi, How do I move an often used program from my windows desktop to my laptop?

:)

johnruggirello, May 26, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 26, 2019
  3. using laptop as second monitor?

looking for either a mouse/keyboard share program or some way to use my laptop as a second monitor when i am at home. The laptop is windows 8 the desktop windows 7. i tried to download a program called Synergy but it led me to some weird 3rd party download host where they want you to download their installer, or their toolbar etc etc decided to not got that route. any other suggestions?

moocow0463, May 26, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Hi, How do I move an often used program from my windows desktop to my laptop? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Hi, How do I move an often used program from my windows desktop to my laptop? - Similar Threads - move often used

2. I used to use File Explorer to move a file from my desktop to a desktop subfolder. Since...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used to use File Explorer to move a file from my desktop to a desktop subfolder. Since...: I used to use File Explorer to move a file from my desktop to a desktop subfolder. Since the last update of Windows 11, I can't seem to do that. Suggestions?...
  3. I used to use File Explorer to move a file from my desktop to a desktop subfolder. Since...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I used to use File Explorer to move a file from my desktop to a desktop subfolder. Since...: I used to use File Explorer to move a file from my desktop to a desktop subfolder. Since the last update of Windows 11, I can't seem to do that. Suggestions?...
  4. How do I move the volume bar on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move the volume bar on my laptop?: Hey,I have been using my laptop that has been on windows 11 for a few months by now and there has been a recent update that moved the volume bar from the top right of my screen to the bottom of my screen. I really hate that it is in the bottom of my screen because when I am...
  5. How do I move the volume bar on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I move the volume bar on my laptop?: Hey,I have been using my laptop that has been on windows 11 for a few months by now and there has been a recent update that moved the volume bar from the top right of my screen to the bottom of my screen. I really hate that it is in the bottom of my screen because when I am...
  6. My laptop icons move when I move my desktop icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop icons move when I move my desktop icons: So when I download a new app, or move an existing icon on one device(desktop), it does the same thing on the other device(laptop). It’s getting kind of annoying and I want the 2 devices to keep their own apps independently, so does anyone know how to help? Much appreciated....
  7. move an often used icon from desktop to taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    move an often used icon from desktop to taskbar?: Question 1. A right click on the amazon.com icon on my desktop does not offer the 'pin to taskbar' option. Also am unable to move the icon from address bar via 'drag and drop'. Can I manually get back the 'pin to taskbar' option? Question 2. Many icons created as...
  8. HI. Moving files on my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HI. Moving files on my laptop: I need to free up space in my C drive so windows can install updates. I have purchased a SD card and installed it and is the E drive. But I do not know how to move files from the C drive to the E drive....
  9. How do I move windows from my HHD to my SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I move windows from my HHD to my SSD: I want to move my Windows 10 from my HHD to my SSD, how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-windows-from-my-hhd-to-my-ssd/5ae3d522-d0f0-4357-9dc0-1567972390ee
  10. how do i access my desktop from my laptop with windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i access my desktop from my laptop with windows 10: I have windows 10 on my laptop and my desktop. how do access from desktop or vice versa? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-access-my-desktop-from-my-laptop-with/e2ed1f8b-9dee-4ae8-9f9b-305eba03fe3a