Windows 10: Hi, how to fix it?

Discus and support Hi, how to fix it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It said "Some of these settings are managed by your organization". It's in accounts > your info in settings. After downloaded and installed completely,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cal Culala, Apr 16, 2024.

1. Hi, how to fix it?

It said "Some of these settings are managed by your organization". It's in accounts > your info in settings. After downloaded and installed completely, I restarted my pc. Thank you, Microsoft Team..

:)

Cal Culala, Apr 16, 2024

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Apr 16, 2024
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 16, 2024
  4. jmcslob Win User

Hi, how to fix it?

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Apr 16, 2024
Thema:

Hi, how to fix it?

1. Hi, how to fix it? - Similar Threads - fix

2. My Network speed has dropped. How to fix ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Network speed has dropped. How to fix ?: Suddenly my wireless network speed has dropped, I have to forget my wifi network and re-connect to it to get more speed and after some time it drops by like 40 mbps....
  3. My Network speed has dropped. How to fix ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Network speed has dropped. How to fix ?: Suddenly my wireless network speed has dropped, I have to forget my wifi network and re-connect to it to get more speed and after some time it drops by like 40 mbps....
  4. Fix my document links that one drive screwed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix my document links that one drive screwed up: ive found many threads of onedrive screwing up links in explorer and its now happened to me but their fixes dont worki right click on the folder goto properties see that my documents folder points to User/onedrive/mydocuments i click restore to default which changes it to...
  5. Fix my document links that one drive screwed up

Fix my document links that one drive screwed up: ive found many threads of onedrive screwing up links in explorer and its now happened to me but their fixes dont worki right click on the folder goto properties see that my documents folder points to User/onedrive/mydocuments i click restore to default which changes it to...
  6. How to fix my network issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix my network issue?: My device is a Dell inspiron 15 3000. When i resetted my network settings i couldnt go back to be wifi again. I tried different things like doing cmd prompts and device manager install and uninstalling but its still not fixed. I came to the point to factory reset the laptop...
  7. How to fix my network issue?

How to fix my network issue?: My device is a Dell inspiron 15 3000. When i resetted my network settings i couldnt go back to be wifi again. I tried different things like doing cmd prompts and device manager install and uninstalling but its still not fixed. I came to the point to factory reset the laptop...
  8. Child's Microsoft account suddenly linked to my local account - how to fix?

Child's Microsoft account suddenly linked to my local account - how to fix?: This is related to Windows 10 user account. In the past I have used only local account to log into my Windows 10 machine. However, recently I wanted to allow my child to play Minecraft on my computer. To do this I was forced to create a Microsoft account for my child, but...
  9. Child's Microsoft account suddenly linked to my local account - how to fix?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child's Microsoft account suddenly linked to my local account - how to fix?: This is related to Windows 10 user account. In the past I have used only local account to log into my Windows 10 machine. However, recently I wanted to allow my child to play Minecraft on my computer. To do this I was forced to create a Microsoft account for my child, but...
  10. Child's Microsoft account suddenly linked to my local account - how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming