Windows 10: hi, how to hide this bluetooth icon.. it so annoying me

Discus and support hi, how to hide this bluetooth icon.. it so annoying me in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] hi, how to hide this bluetooth icon.. it so annoying me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Saiful Suhaimi, Feb 1, 2020.

1. hi, how to hide this bluetooth icon.. it so annoying me

hi, how to hide this bluetooth icon.. it so annoying me d864f60f-513e-453e-aa22-9f86a3536a97?upload=true.png

hi, how to hide this bluetooth icon.. it so annoying me

:)

Saiful Suhaimi, Feb 1, 2020

2. How to hide my bluetooth paired smartphone icon from "This PC"?

Hi, I've just paired my smartphone with my notebook, cause I wanna use the Bluetooth to transfer files between both devices.

Nevertheless, there's a new icon in "This PC" of my smartphone, and I want to remove it from there. If I unpair and remove the device from my notebook, it disappears, but I don't want to remove my paired smartphone, I just want to hide the icon from "This PC".

Here's a screenshot:

hi, how to hide this bluetooth icon.. it so annoying me [​IMG]

I've read in many sites that if I remove the bluetooth device, it will disappear. But that's not what I want, cause I need to have paired the smartphone in order to transfer files. I just want to hide it from "This PC", it's so annoying.

rambomhtri, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Hide n seek screens ANNOYING

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.
    If that issue persist try to install in Compatibility mode

Method 2::Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

1. hi, how to hide this bluetooth icon.. it so annoying me - Similar Threads - hide bluetooth icon

2. How to hide icons in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide icons in taskbar?: I see there is an option inside the 'Taskbar settings' saying 'Select which icons appear on the taskbar' but it doesn't. It manipulates the notification area. Where is the option to hide/unhide icons of active programs that appear on the actual task-BAR?...
  3. How to hide icons in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to hide icons in taskbar?: I see there is an option inside the 'Taskbar settings' saying 'Select which icons appear on the taskbar' but it doesn't. It manipulates the notification area. Where is the option to hide/unhide icons of active programs that appear on the actual task-BAR?...
  4. How to hide icons in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. hi i cant find Bluetooth icon

hi i cant find Bluetooth icon: hi i cant find Bluetooth icon can you help me please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-cant-find-bluetooth-icon/785419f8-3a22-4fc3-9165-90a36514809a
  6. How to hide the "Network" icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to hide the "Network" icon: How to hide the "Network" icon from left panel in the file explorer for multiple users in the domain that using windows 10 using group policy management in windows server?...
  7. How to hide the "Network" icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide the "Network" icon: How to hide the "Network" icon from left panel in the file explorer for multiple users in the domain that using windows 10 using group policy management in windows server?...
  8. How to hide the "Network" icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. How to hide the annoying volume pop up???

How to hide the annoying volume pop up???: The volume pop up was actually useful when it was small and disappeared after just a couple of seconds but now its much larger with unnecessary skip and play buttons AND stays up longer. How do reduce the size and/or time displayed or just get rid of it completely?...
  10. how to hide "notification icon"

how to hide "notification icon": I want to get rid of the following icon, what should I do? [img] 53671