Windows 10: Hi, how to save a screenshots directly to the place you want?

Discus and support Hi, how to save a screenshots directly to the place you want? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, I want to know how can I take a screenshot and save it to a place I want? Because every time it saves to a place I found it inconvenient.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anonymous404E, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Hi, how to save a screenshots directly to the place you want?

So, I want to know how can I take a screenshot and save it to a place I want? Because every time it saves to a place I found it inconvenient.

:)

Anonymous404E, Feb 28, 2020

2. screenshot saving place

when ever i take a screenshot it saves to screenshot folder,sometimes it's a trouble when uploading to Instagram cuz we hv to upload from camera roll,is there any way to save screenshot to the camera roll directly?

arachchillagegunawardana, Feb 28, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Save screenshots taken using PrtScn to OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you want to save the screenshots taken using Prtscn directly to OneDrive.

We would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Save screenshots to OneDrive automatically
    and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 28, 2020
  4. Hi, how to save a screenshots directly to the place you want?

JPG screenshots

Hi George,

You can actually save a screenshot directly as a .JPEG file in the Snipping tool, kindly refer to these steps:

• Press File.
    • Select Save As....
    • Choose a File name.
    • In Save as type select the drop-down.
    • Choose JPEG file.
    • Hit Save.

Update us on the result.

Marilou Ser, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

Hi, how to save a screenshots directly to the place you want?

1. Hi, how to save a screenshots directly to the place you want? - Similar Threads - save screenshots directly

2. insert screenshot directly into adobe without saving screenshot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    insert screenshot directly into adobe without saving screenshot: Howdee all. I'm doing a bunch of screenshots using the windows 11 screenshot tool. I'm then taking those screenshots, saving them as png files, and then inserting them into adobe acrobat pdf files I have acrobat pro. Is there a way to insert the images directly from the...
  3. insert screenshot directly into adobe without saving screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    insert screenshot directly into adobe without saving screenshot: Howdee all. I'm doing a bunch of screenshots using the windows 11 screenshot tool. I'm then taking those screenshots, saving them as png files, and then inserting them into adobe acrobat pdf files I have acrobat pro. Is there a way to insert the images directly from the...
  4. screenshot not saving

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    screenshot not saving: When I touch the print screen button only it doesn't save. It only saves when I press the windows button + print screen button. How to fix that? submitted by /u/raven-perlas [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5997u/screenshot_not_saving/
  5. how to see the screenshot if it is not saved

how to see the screenshot if it is not saved: hello .. i want to ask that using the snipping tool i took a full screen shot but i didnt saved it .... can u pls tell from where i can get the screenshot...
  6. How to save a screenshot to the desired location?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to save a screenshot to the desired location?: I've taken a screenshot and then it saves to the screenshots folder. This folder is located on my SSD. I know a screenshot doesn't take up much room but is there any way that I could have it automatically save to the desired location? submitted by /u/Zach_Zach_700 [link]...
  7. How to access a screenshot saved in the clipboard?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to access a screenshot saved in the clipboard?: I took a screenshot of a game and I cannot access it. The picture is only showing up in the clipboard and I cannot paste it anywhere. Please help....
  8. i want to take a screenshot then save the shot

in Windows 10 Customization
    i want to take a screenshot then save the shot: I want to take a screenshot then save the shot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-take-a-screenshot-then-save-the-shot/f12faa80-b518-480a-99d7-c98b1f8abbed
  9. How do I save screenshots?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I save screenshots?: Split from this thread. how do I save screenshots https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-save-screenshots/e76d539d-b2ce-479c-8faa-d61d7b6d5af2
  10. How do you save directions in Win 10 Maps app?

How do you save directions in Win 10 Maps app?: Love the Surface Go LTE, but we could really use some love in the GPS department you guys. ANYWAY... I'm sure I had seen a recent update to the UWP, Windows 10 maps app that allowed one to SAVE DIRECTIONS. Can't find it, anyone help? Thanks... Sill using Windows...