Windows 10: Hi, I am experiencing BSODs.

Discus and support Hi, I am experiencing BSODs. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; These BSODs seem to happen whilst playing games. 152888 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Allo, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Allo Win User

Hi, I am experiencing BSODs.

These BSODs seem to happen whilst playing games.

:)

2. BSOD due to netadaptercx.sys after waking the PC from Sleep

Hi Prakhar,

The steps you suggested did not solve the problem. I am still experiencing the BSOD when waking the computer from sleep. If you have an other suggestions they'd be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Chris

ChrisBarber2, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Experiencing BSODS KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Hi everyone, for the past hours I've been experiencing a couple of BSODs (KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE). The BSOD appears, usually, when I open Adobe Photoshop CC. I've also experienced a BSOD without opening Photoshop CC but less frequently. Only once
    or so. I hope someone can lend me a hand and analyze my latest DMP file and welcome me to this fantastic community (first timer, here).

The last major things that I did before experiencing these BSODs was installing new graphics drivers (for NVIDIA GeForce 940M, Intel HD 5500) from NVIDIA and Intel and then opening Adobe InDesign CC. I've heard about the NVIDIA driver version 361.43 having
    issues with Windows 10 but I don't think its the one causing all these mayhem.

Here's the DMP file.

Maybe out of topic: I've also experienced my laptop freezing and the storage disc access indicator (that small cylinder indicator) would turn off. This was way before I experienced BSODs.I hope I'm not having problems with my HDD and I also hope that the
    problem can be seen in the DMP file and maybe related to the BSODs that I'm experiencing.

Rupert Raphael, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Hi, I am experiencing BSODs.

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Hi, I am experiencing BSODs.

1. Hi, I am experiencing BSODs. - Similar Threads - experiencing BSODs

2. Help! I've been experiencing multiple BSOD's even after scanning and attempting cleanups.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I've been experiencing multiple BSOD's even after scanning and attempting cleanups.: I've recently been struggling with trying to fix my PC and I don't know what to do anymore.I've been consistently getting several errors in my BSOD's- Registry Error- System Service Exception- Kernel Security Failure-Kernal Thread Priority FailureI've done research on these...
  3. Help! I've been experiencing multiple BSOD's even after scanning and attempting cleanups.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! I've been experiencing multiple BSOD's even after scanning and attempting cleanups.: I've recently been struggling with trying to fix my PC and I don't know what to do anymore.I've been consistently getting several errors in my BSOD's- Registry Error- System Service Exception- Kernel Security Failure-Kernal Thread Priority FailureI've done research on these...
  4. Help! I've been experiencing multiple BSOD's even after scanning and attempting cleanups.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Recently, my PC has started experiencing BSOD often.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently, my PC has started experiencing BSOD often.: Recently my PC having continuous BSOD with distinct stop code; the most recent one I can detect is IRQL not less or equal.I don't know my hardware is failing or it just corrupted window.Pls help...
  6. Recently, my PC has started experiencing BSOD often.

Recently, my PC has started experiencing BSOD often.: Recently my PC having continuous BSOD with distinct stop code; the most recent one I can detect is IRQL not less or equal.I don't know my hardware is failing or it just corrupted window.Pls help...
  7. For some time I've been experiencing BSOD errors and everything I've tried to do has failed...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    For some time I've been experiencing BSOD errors and everything I've tried to do has failed...: BSOD errors have been an annoying issue my PC has had for some time, I've tried many different things to fix it, including updating and investigating drivers, tweaking with system settings, fully system resetting my pc, replacing memory, using the troubleshoot guide, some...
  8. For some time I've been experiencing BSOD errors and everything I've tried to do has failed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For some time I've been experiencing BSOD errors and everything I've tried to do has failed...: BSOD errors have been an annoying issue my PC has had for some time, I've tried many different things to fix it, including updating and investigating drivers, tweaking with system settings, fully system resetting my pc, replacing memory, using the troubleshoot guide, some...
  9. For some time I've been experiencing BSOD errors and everything I've tried to do has failed...

10. I am experiencing bsod so often in past few weeks BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+416c30 -...

I am experiencing bsod so often in past few weeks BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+416c30 -...: I'm trying to solve this problem for a while now. here is my dump file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1etdAh1_oht0mKvZGPTaN0sM74zG7t-r1/view?usp=drive_linkthank you in advance...