Windows 10: Hi i am facing problem in window activation key i have attached screenshot also please help...

Discus and support Hi i am facing problem in window activation key i have attached screenshot also please help... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [ATTACH]please hhelp me regarding this i am facing issue from several days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MISBAAMIN, Jul 7, 2019.

1. MISBAAMIN Win User

Hi i am facing problem in window activation key i have attached screenshot also please help...

Hi i am facing problem in window activation key i have attached screenshot also please help... 2f293eb5-56bf-421d-992e-aeb4e541f894?upload=true.png please hhelp me regarding this i am facing issue from several days

:)

MISBAAMIN, Jul 7, 2019

2. FEEDBACK - attaching screen shot

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I understand that you are facing issues with attaching screenshot to the Feedback app. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to try the following steps to attach a screenshot and check if that helps.

• Open Feedback app.
    • Click on “Screenshot” icon in the Feedback window.
    • Open the window you need to take a screenshot and then click on the “Camera” icon on the top left corner of the window.
    • Click on the “check mark” adjacent to the camera icon to save the screenshot.
    Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jul 7, 2019
  3. windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Jul 7, 2019
  4. ST.o.CH Win User

Hi i am facing problem in window activation key i have attached screenshot also please help...

Need help with Windows 8 key

Hi,
    I need help with an Windows 8 key, I made an installation with the Windows 8 that went wrong after the activation, and when I was activate the key after a clean install I received a message that that key was already redeemed.
    How can I get my key back?
    I would like to move to new Windows 10 legitimately, with out piracy.

Any help or advice is very welcome.

ST.o.CH, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Hi i am facing problem in window activation key i have attached screenshot also please help... - Similar Threads - facing problem window

2. I am facing a problem to setup fingerprint on Windows Hello.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am facing a problem to setup fingerprint on Windows Hello.: I am trying to setup fingerprint on my HP Elitebook 8470p, but Windows Hello says " Sorry, something went wrong. Close Windows Hello, then try going through the setup again." I install the latest version of Synaptics fingerprint driver. [ATTACH] But when I am going to...
  3. Hi there I am Cortana.

in Cortana
    Hi there I am Cortana.: In the Windows 10 set up, Cortana speaks to you, and I have recored her speak but the quality is terrible. Does anyone have an audio file I can use? If you cant reply to it, send me an email with it: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I know it says not to post...
  4. i am facing a lot of problems ;)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i am facing a lot of problems ;): so i recently bought a new wireless adapter the tp link wn8200nd .before this i had another tp link product that didnt have support for windows 10. anyways for some reason my internet coonection gets really slow from time to time and my adapter may disconnect randomly(which...
  5. Lot Of Problems Being FACED. PLEASE HELP.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lot Of Problems Being FACED. PLEASE HELP.: So the problem i think has started after the damn windows update around 19th January 2019 although im not sure about it. The problems im facing are:- 1) When i start my laptop , after entering my password , my whole screen goes BLANK (or BLACK). Then after a while like...
  6. hi i have this problem when i do windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hi i have this problem when i do windows update: Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 - Error 0x80d06802 thank you for your response. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-have-this-problem-when-i-do-windows-update/4a111a3e-f166-43e6-9205-226bbca4c772
  7. I am having a error with windows 10 setup, Please Help!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am having a error with windows 10 setup, Please Help!!!: I Hate this Error SOOO MUCH, Please help me fix it.[IMG] cant do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/i-am-having-a-error-with-windows-10-setup-please/4e9734ec-8c73-49bd-a8bb-dff369d9e0d8
  8. I AM FACING PROBLEM IN FILE AND PRINTER SHARING

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I AM FACING PROBLEM IN FILE AND PRINTER SHARING: Dear sir, Before friday windows update, other network pc were able to access my pc. But after update other pc are unable to access my pc whereas I am able to access all other pc. kindly help. See error images for reference....
  9. i am facing problem " PLEASE INSTALL OPERATING SYSTEM AND HARD DRIVE"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i am facing problem " PLEASE INSTALL OPERATING SYSTEM AND HARD DRIVE": I am using HP Notebook series Laptop from past 3years. i am facing problem while i powered on, operating system and hard drive not found and install it, press 3F0. i goto boot options, legacy support is enabled only-there is no problem with boot options. i want to clear this...
  10. I have a question a key located in ConnectedSubsystems please help?

in Windows 10 Support
    I have a question a key located in ConnectedSubsystems please help?: The key i am talking about is CacheEnabled, ive looked all over for what it caches or even what it does its a key that windows added because even on a fresh install of windows 10 home the key is located in...