Windows 10: Hi, I am getting pop up screens b2r systems-err.icu says then another screen saying to...

Discus and support Hi, I am getting pop up screens b2r systems-err.icu says then another screen saying to... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Getting pop up screen b2r systems-err.icu says then another screen says to update. Computer is updated. What should I do? thanks... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by alleemb1, Sep 21, 2019.

1. alleemb1 Win User

Hi, I am getting pop up screens b2r systems-err.icu says then another screen saying to...

Getting pop up screen b2r systems-err.icu says then another screen says to update. Computer is updated. What should I do? thanks

:)

alleemb1, Sep 21, 2019

2. Pop up screen says system Warning Your Windows system is damaged

Pop up screen says system Warning
    Your Windows system is damaged
    Windows Version: Windows 10 and the windows logo
    IP:99.250.120.152
    Please pay attention: Your version of software is damaged and obsolete.
    As a result, all system files are automatically deleted: 226 seconds and countdown

Important: Click on the "Update" button to install the newest software to scan and protect your files from being

My system was upgraded 2 day ago update version is 1903

I also get new pop up screen asking me to set up One drive folder

Do I need this or is this a scam as well?

Thanks Carl

CarlHoffmanIlse, Sep 21, 2019
  3. POP-UP Err on Edge

I have up dated windows 10 and now have Edge. every time I try to use it a pop-up comes up and says " ERR-WARN.vyz " How can I get rid of this and keep it from coming back

jessemosley, Sep 21, 2019
  4. moxojo Win User

Hi, I am getting pop up screens b2r systems-err.icu says then another screen saying to...

Splash screen says "this PC is unable to run windows 10" - Compatibility report says "You're Good to Go"

I have a weird issue where the Windows 10 App is giving different information depending on what screen I am on.

When I first open the app it says "Unfortunately, this PC is unable to run Windows 10" (See screen shot below)

Hi, I am getting pop up screens b2r systems-err.icu says then another screen saying to... 417c1062-34da-41e9-843b-b5111b291b3d.jpg

So I click on the "View Report" to check the compatibility issue and I get a clean bill of health saying "You're good to go, Your PC will work with Windows 10"

Hi, I am getting pop up screens b2r systems-err.icu says then another screen saying to... 8b9e6d02-5777-481b-a89e-f31c7793461d.jpg

What gives? I have not seen the temp folder showing that any files are getting downloaded in preparation for an install.

Background:

• The first time the compatibility report ran I had the widely reported issue of the CPU being reported as incompatible. I followed the instructions for forcing the patch for the App to be installed and I forced the compatibility checker to be re-run by following
      the steps over here How to Fix: CPU Not Compatible with Windows 10 Error (steps that are also suggested on this forum)
      • for whatever reason I got a confirmation saying that the compatibility checker had run in the command prompt but when I opened the app the last run day was from over a month ago and it still listed my CPU as being incompatible
      • Tried several more times with the same result
    • When the Launch date happened the App must have run itself as the "last run" date changed to 7/29 and the compatibility check says I am all good. But the splash screen still says this PC is unable to run windows 10
    • Uninstalling the app and re-downloading the necessary KB's doesn't fix the problem
    System info:

• Lenovo W520 4270CTO
    • CPU: i7-2960XM @ 2.70 GHz
    • Video Card - Intel HD Graphics
    • Video Card Discrete - NVIDIA Quadro 2000M
    • Windows 7 SP1 64 bit
    Any thoughts / suggestions? Thanks!

moxojo, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Hi, I am getting pop up screens b2r systems-err.icu says then another screen saying to... - Similar Threads - getting pop screens

2. I got a pop up on my screen saying it was blocked and to call a technician on screen to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a pop up on my screen saying it was blocked and to call a technician on screen to fix it: I was watching a movie when I got a pop up saying my pc got blocked and to call a tech to unblock it. I called and during the screening process where they installed a software. I hanged up and knew something was wrong. How do I make sure they haven't hacked into my laptop. I...
  3. I got a pop up on my screen saying it was blocked and to call a technician on screen to fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got a pop up on my screen saying it was blocked and to call a technician on screen to fix it: I was watching a movie when I got a pop up saying my pc got blocked and to call a tech to unblock it. I called and during the screening process where they installed a software. I hanged up and knew something was wrong. How do I make sure they haven't hacked into my laptop. I...
  4. hi...am trying to run Fl Studio 21 but an error keeps popping up saying "...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi...am trying to run Fl Studio 21 but an error keeps popping up saying "...: hi...am trying to run Fl Studio 21 but an error keeps popping up saying " QuickFontCache.dll is missing " Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hiam-trying-to-run-fl-studio-21-but-an-error-keeps/eca8be78-71e7-44f4-85fc-9b979befdaca
  5. hi...am trying to run Fl Studio 21 but an error keeps popping up saying "...

hi...am trying to run Fl Studio 21 but an error keeps popping up saying "...: hi...am trying to run Fl Studio 21 but an error keeps popping up saying " QuickFontCache.dll is missing " Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hiam-trying-to-run-fl-studio-21-but-an-error-keeps/eca8be78-71e7-44f4-85fc-9b979befdaca
  6. Hi! What to do when a message keeps popping on my screen which says that...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hi! What to do when a message keeps popping on my screen which says that...: Since then I haven't been able to open Microsoft Store application or any other application on my laptop. Please help me fix this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-what-to-do-when-a-message-keeps-popping-on-my/eaf5a03c-8edb-42ac-a1eb-0892b48ef69b
  7. Hi! What to do when a message keeps popping on my screen which says that...

Hi! What to do when a message keeps popping on my screen which says that...: Since then I haven't been able to open Microsoft Store application or any other application on my laptop. Please help me fix this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-what-to-do-when-a-message-keeps-popping-on-my/eaf5a03c-8edb-42ac-a1eb-0892b48ef69b
  8. Pop up saying saying IP address compermised

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop up saying saying IP address compermised: how do get this off my computer? I have restarted and shut down but I can't get it off it takes about 3 days to go off but comes back in about 3 weeks...
  9. Pop up screen says system Warning Your Windows system is damaged

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pop up screen says system Warning Your Windows system is damaged: Pop up screen says system Warning Your Windows system is damaged Windows Version: Windows 10 and the windows logo IP:99.250.120.152 Please pay attention: Your version of software is damaged and obsolete. As a result, all system files are automatically deleted: 226 seconds and...
  10. Trying to download a program and it pops up saying "Another program is installing and I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to download a program and it pops up saying "Another program is installing and I...: I have an ASUS Windows 10 computer. I am trying to install updates for onw of my programs and it continues to pop up that another program is being installed and needs to finish before I can install the another. HELP!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. c4y-system-err.icu

2. b2r-system-err Windows

3. why do i keep getting a b2r system error.xyz

4. b2r-system-err.icu