Windows 10: HI I AM HAVING ISSUE WITH DIRECT X PLS HELP

Discus and support HI I AM HAVING ISSUE WITH DIRECT X PLS HELP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I ONLY PLAY COD WARZONE AND I AM GETING ERROR EVERY TIME! I CANT EVEN PLAYI AM USING 3060TI DRIVER IS UP TO DATEWINDOWS 10 UP TO DATE. VERSION... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LESHAYNE, Mar 26, 2023.

1. LESHAYNE Win User

HI I AM HAVING ISSUE WITH DIRECT X PLS HELP

I ONLY PLAY COD WARZONE AND I AM GETING ERROR EVERY TIME! I CANT EVEN PLAYI AM USING 3060TI DRIVER IS UP TO DATEWINDOWS 10 UP TO DATE. VERSION 22H2DIRECTX12 I CLOSED ALL APP OVERLAY

:)

LESHAYNE, Mar 26, 2023

2. Windows 10 shows Direct x 12

Hi Jagdishservi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Where have checked for the version of Direct x?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check:

• Press Windows + R keys together.

• Type dxdiag in the run prompt and hit enter.

• Now check for the version of Direct x.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us with the updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Mar 26, 2023
  3. My graphics hardware doesn't support the new version 12 direct x. How do I roll direct x back to 11?

Hi Ellen,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

· Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps to roll back the direct x from the below link and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Locate and Expand the Display Adapter.
    • Right-click on the Display Device.
    • Click on Rollback.
    Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 26, 2023
  4. sygnus21 Win User

Issues with Direct X.

If Dude's link doesn't work, try this - DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)

First things first... I would suggest you create a Restore Point, just in case something strange happens. To create one just got to Control Panel, System, System Protection, Create a restore point right now..., and click on Create.

HI I AM HAVING ISSUE WITH DIRECT X PLS HELP 44629d1485958691t-issues-direct-x-capture.png

Name the creation point and click create...

HI I AM HAVING ISSUE WITH DIRECT X PLS HELP 44630d1485958691t-issues-direct-x-creation-point.png

This will now create a manual restore point should you need to revert back to a previous working point should something go wrong. I do myself do this a lot when I install certain programs or software.

Now...

When you download the file I linked to, you'll have to extract the files to a folder of your choosing. I suggest you create a folder named "DX Redist" prior to extracting the files and place it your desktop so you can easily find it.

Then click on the downloaded file and extract the contents to said folder. Open the folder and click on the DXSETUP.exe and the files should install. I just did it on my Win 10 machine and all went well. You may also want to reboot even though it may not be required.

Let us know if this helps.

Good luck.

sygnus21, Mar 26, 2023
Thema:

1. HI I AM HAVING ISSUE WITH DIRECT X PLS HELP - Similar Threads - HAVING ISSUE DIRECT

2. HI I AM HAVING ISSUE WITH DIRECT X PLS HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HI I AM HAVING ISSUE WITH DIRECT X PLS HELP: I ONLY PLAY COD WARZONE AND I AM GETING ERROR EVERY TIME! I CANT EVEN PLAYI AM USING 3060TI DRIVER IS UP TO DATEWINDOWS 10 UP TO DATE. VERSION 22H2DIRECTX12 I CLOSED ALL APP OVERLAY...
  3. HI I AM HAVING ISSUE WITH DIRECT X PLS HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HI I AM HAVING ISSUE WITH DIRECT X PLS HELP: I ONLY PLAY COD WARZONE AND I AM GETING ERROR EVERY TIME! I CANT EVEN PLAYI AM USING 3060TI DRIVER IS UP TO DATEWINDOWS 10 UP TO DATE. VERSION 22H2DIRECTX12 I CLOSED ALL APP OVERLAY...
  4. hi i need help pls

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hi i need help pls: HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS!MTB file name C:\$Recycle.Bin\S-1-5-21-2833860890-4082920300-1781451404-1002\$RJI1IL8.7_ENG\bin\Inject\x86\KMS.dll it doesn't show in the recycle bin and cant be remove or quarantined by microsoft defender...
  5. HI! There I Need Help Pls!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HI! There I Need Help Pls!: My Screen Resolution Got Stucked on 1024x768 and less after i updated my driver using ccleanerand feels like my graphic drivers not working but its enabled will reseting my laptop fix it? or is there other ways?...
  6. I have direct x 12 but not direct x 11

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have direct x 12 but not direct x 11: Hello So my laptop has direct x 12 but I keep getting errors on games that I need direct x 11 but dirext x 12 is suppose to have everything the dirext x 11 does so can someone please help with this issue Thank you...
  7. direct X issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    direct X issue: Hi, i am trying to install the epic games launcher and get error 'The code execution cannot proceed becuase XINPUT1_3.dll was not found' i have tried to install direct x 9 web installer but get error 'Error creating process reason INDOWS\system32\advpack.dll' i have...
  8. direct x issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    direct x issue?: Hello. This has been bugging me , and i appreciate your help in advance. I have 2 computers with similar builds and identical video card700 series. My wife plays a game online i used to play and just one day during load it crashes. the game will crash on load and the techs...
  9. Direct X Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Direct X Issues: Hi, I recently treated myself to a new low-end gaming laptop in the form of a Dell G3, but I'm having major issues running several games. I discovered this first while downloading and attempting to run Skyrim Special Edition on the new laptop, and it gave me the error "The...
  10. Issues with Direct X.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Direct X.: Whenever I try to open Europa Universalis 4, I get a message regarding D3dx9_43.dll. I tried to install directx 9.0 but you can't on Windows 10. I have directx 12 installed and I don't recall the game needing DX9 as its fairly recent. Any help is appreciated. 27629