Windows 10: Hi, I am just a kid and my fist language isn't English so this might be confusing, I have...

Discus and support Hi, I am just a kid and my fist language isn't English so this might be confusing, I have... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am just a kid and my fist language isn't English so this might be confusing, so I had a problem with my brothers computer audio and tried fixing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pls help my brothers, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Hi, I am just a kid and my fist language isn't English so this might be confusing, I have...

Hi, I am just a kid and my fist language isn't English so this might be confusing, so I had a problem with my brothers computer audio and tried fixing it by using realtek high definition audio but it made matters worst. The audio playing troubleshooter doesn't recognize the audio jacks on the computer and it just kept saying " The peripheral does not appear to be plugged in. Check the connection. Proceed to next step to finish." I can't think of anything else to do since I'm not that experienced with computers so can anybody help me pls?

:)

Pls help my brothers, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Ian Sal Win User

Cortana hangs with Australian language HI T

We would suggest performing these steps:

• Go to Settings > Time & language >
      Language
    • Select + Add Languages to add English (United States).
    • On the main Languages page, long press on English (Australia) and choose Remove. Afterwards, proceed restarting the phone by selecting the
      Restart phone button.
    On the next following steps, reverse back the process we did on the first 3 steps:

• Select + Add Languages to add English (Australia) and proceed with the download prompt.
    • Again on the main Languages page, long press on English (United States) and choose
      Remove, and restart phone.
    • Once the phone has restarted with the correct English (Australia)
      language, go back to Settings > Extras > Hey Cortana, and begin training
      Cortana again.

Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Feb 5, 2023
  3. Is there language pack for English(Canada)?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow these steps to add English (Canada) language from control panel.

• Type language in the search bar on desktop of Windows 10, then click on
      Add a language tab in the language Window.

• Click on English tab in the
      Add a language
      Window, then double click on English (Canada) to add to
      change your language preferences in the language Window under
      Control panel.
    Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the updated information, in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Feb 5, 2023
  4. Hi, I am just a kid and my fist language isn't English so this might be confusing, I have...

how to change chinese language to english language in window 10 Xiaomi Note Air 12.5 in

Hi Jennery,

I suggest you to try below steps to change language.

• Press Windows + X key in the Windows desktop and click
      Control Panel.

• Open Language.

• Click on Add a Language and then select a desired language (Example: English) and click Open.

• Now select a Language (Example: English (United States).
    Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

Hi, I am just a kid and my fist language isn't English so this might be confusing, I have...

1. Hi, I am just a kid and my fist language isn't English so this might be confusing, I have... - Similar Threads - kid fist language

2. hi i am so confuse about window image paging file size i have seen my videos i am soo...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi i am so confuse about window image paging file size i have seen my videos i am soo...: hi i am so confuse about window image paging file size i have seen my videos i am soo confuse can please anyone suggest me is this correct value i have set???...
  3. hi i am so confuse about window image paging file size i have seen my videos i am soo...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi i am so confuse about window image paging file size i have seen my videos i am soo...: hi i am so confuse about window image paging file size i have seen my videos i am soo confuse can please anyone suggest me is this correct value i have set???...
  4. I have 2 English in my language bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 2 English in my language bar: I bought a new laptop. I put the region of the windows to Australia where I am now and the keyboard formatting to the US. because I am used to that. Also, I had to add my native language Persian to my work. when I want to type or go to socials, I have to change my language...
  5. I have 2 English in my language bar

I have 2 English in my language bar: I bought a new laptop. I put the region of the windows to Australia where I am now and the keyboard formatting to the US. because I am used to that. Also, I had to add my native language Persian to my work. when I want to type or go to socials, I have to change my language...
  6. Wifi will not work on pc, have tried so many things and I am honestly just tired, I might...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi will not work on pc, have tried so many things and I am honestly just tired, I might...: I am running a windows 11 pc, the pc I have has a qualcomm qca9377 802.11ac wireless adapter. I have always had this problem and no matter the number of devices connected it is like this, not a bandwidth problem. I had thought I found the solution once I read to disable...
  7. Wifi will not work on pc, have tried so many things and I am honestly just tired, I might...

Wifi will not work on pc, have tried so many things and I am honestly just tired, I might...: I am running a windows 11 pc, the pc I have has a qualcomm qca9377 802.11ac wireless adapter. I have always had this problem and no matter the number of devices connected it is like this, not a bandwidth problem. I had thought I found the solution once I read to disable...
  8. Hi, I am just a kid and my fist language isn't English so this might be confusing, I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I am just a kid and my fist language isn't English so this might be confusing, I have...: Hi, I am just a kid and my fist language isn't English so this might be confusing, so I had a problem with my brothers computer audio and tried fixing it by using realtek high definition audio but it made matters worst. The audio playing troubleshooter doesn't recognize the...
  9. I am confused

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am confused: Hello, my name is joseph Im 18 I am calling on the community for some help. So this may seen weird that im 18 and i play roblox and use discord and stuff. So my dad blocks roblox and discord off of my computer. I have tried to go through regedit and cmd prompt and files also...
  10. I am so confused!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am so confused!: Okay so I just recently got the Dell Inspiron 13 5000 for Christmas. It is using Windows 10 and everything is up to date. I only got it 5 days ago. I really like it but whenever I am using a web browser I think it only happens when I'm on youtube the video will start to...