Windows 10: hi! I am locked out of my hp envy bitlocker and i need it asap for school!

Discus and support hi! I am locked out of my hp envy bitlocker and i need it asap for school! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i didnt know i had a "bitlocker"i have no idea what the code isi need my files for schoolthere is no code listed where all the links said there would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by madison odom, Aug 16, 2022.

1. hi! I am locked out of my hp envy bitlocker and i need it asap for school!

i didnt know i had a "bitlocker"i have no idea what the code isi need my files for schoolthere is no code listed where all the links said there would be one

:)

madison odom, Aug 16, 2022

2. unable to turn on bitlocker on hp envy

Original Title: bitlocker on hp envy

So I have a hp envy that uses windows 10. I've been trying to turn on my bitlocker so I can use encryption, but whenever I try or click on bitlocker setting to turn it on nothing comes up and I don't know how I can turn it on.

GBallday715, Aug 16, 2022
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    HP Envy Laptop Battery not charging after Windows 10 installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to visit HP Envy website and check whether HP has released any firmware updates for Windows 10. If so, please go ahead and install them and check with the issue.

Yaqub K, Aug 16, 2022
  4. alilpup13 Win User

hi! I am locked out of my hp envy bitlocker and i need it asap for school!

need help getting into my hp envy password and it won't let

I need help getting into a hp envy sleekbook as I forgot my password and I can't access my computer. .and suggestions

alilpup13, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

hi! I am locked out of my hp envy bitlocker and i need it asap for school!

1. hi! I am locked out of my hp envy bitlocker and i need it asap for school! - Similar Threads - locked envy bitlocker

2. I need help with my pc, why am I locked out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my pc, why am I locked out?: My pc will not let me log in even with correct passwords, it's not even letting my security questions be right, I can't even make a new profile to fix it or open task manager, nothing changed with my wifi, I really need help. This is the 4th day I've found myself locked from...
  3. I need help with my pc, why am I locked out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my pc, why am I locked out?: My pc will not let me log in even with correct passwords, it's not even letting my security questions be right, I can't even make a new profile to fix it or open task manager, nothing changed with my wifi, I really need help. This is the 4th day I've found myself locked from...
  4. I am locked out of my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am locked out of my computer: Please help me to log in to my computer which window lock me out administrator disabled my account in error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-locked-out-of-my-computer/ddd81cc5-9cfd-4a93-a295-4e2eab4dd0c6
  5. I am locked out of my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my computer: Please help me to log in to my computer which window lock me out administrator disabled my account in error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-locked-out-of-my-computer/ddd81cc5-9cfd-4a93-a295-4e2eab4dd0c6
  6. I am locked out of my computer !?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my computer !?: When I try doing my password it brings me to this telling me there was a problem with the pin and so on is unavailable, it tells me to click the "configurate my pin" to set a new one but nothing happends, help !...
  7. I am locked out of my pc

I am locked out of my pc: I am locked out of my pc. It tells me i have entered an incorrect pin too many times. Now I don't even have the option to sign in with my password. How can i do a system restore to a previous date before this happened?Thank you!...
  8. I am locked out of my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my laptop: I booted up my laptop today and entered the password like usual and then i get an error saying that the sign in option is disabled. I tried hitting the forgot the password option but that doesn't work either. Whenever i click in Forgot the password it never works, i never get...
  9. hi! I am locked out of my hp envy bitlocker and i need it asap for school!

hi! I am locked out of my hp envy bitlocker and i need it asap for school!: i didnt know i had a "bitlocker"i have no idea what the code isi need my files for schoolthere is no code listed where all the links said there would be one...
  10. i am locked out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i am locked out: i am locked out. Cannot send or receive emails. Cannot connect to TeamViewer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-locked-out/12d5f0b1-6116-451a-b69f-0663562bc4cb