Windows 10: Hi, i am missing a cftmon on my pc

Discus and support Hi, i am missing a cftmon on my pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have win 11 23H2 and in system32 i do not have the file cftmon.exe, and because of that i cannot use serach bar completely and my calculator is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Paweł Borsuk, Dec 17, 2023.

1. Hi, i am missing a cftmon on my pc

i have win 11 23H2 and in system32 i do not have the file cftmon.exe, and because of that i cannot use serach bar completely and my calculator is lagging. Can you help me?

:)

Paweł Borsuk, Dec 17, 2023

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 17, 2023
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 17, 2023
  4. Hi, i am missing a cftmon on my pc

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Dec 17, 2023
Thema:

Hi, i am missing a cftmon on my pc

1. Hi, i am missing a cftmon on my pc - Similar Threads - missing cftmon

2. Windows 11 missing rdclientax.dll in C:/Windows/System32

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 missing rdclientax.dll in C:/Windows/System32: After installing wsl default ubuntu. I keep getting spammed this error. sfc /scannowandDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Run with no fixes, or visible change. So I reinstalled RDP components...... by using an elevated powershellGet-WindowsCapability -Online...
  3. Windows 11 missing rdclientax.dll in C:/Windows/System32

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 missing rdclientax.dll in C:/Windows/System32: After installing wsl default ubuntu. I keep getting spammed this error. sfc /scannowandDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Run with no fixes, or visible change. So I reinstalled RDP components...... by using an elevated powershellGet-WindowsCapability -Online...
  4. how to fix missing dlls files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to fix missing dlls files: I have tried everything to try to fix my missing dll files like putting commands in cmd, reinstalling windows, and repair tools and I still get that error, Please help!...
  5. how to fix missing dlls files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix missing dlls files: I have tried everything to try to fix my missing dll files like putting commands in cmd, reinstalling windows, and repair tools and I still get that error, Please help!...
  6. how to fix missing dlls files

7. how do i fix this missing connect button ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix this missing connect button ?: the button that connects the xbox to the pc is no longer there this has happened many times and it now won't return i have updated repair and uninstalled but nothing any help would be great...
  8. how do i fix this missing connect button ?

how do i fix this missing connect button ?: the button that connects the xbox to the pc is no longer there this has happened many times and it now won't return i have updated repair and uninstalled but nothing any help would be great...
  9. Windows 10 missing necessary driver after recent update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 missing necessary driver after recent update: My Dell laptop Win 10 upgrade on a used Win 7 device recently did an update and now I'm unable to start Windows. Blue screen says a necessary driver is missing and to start the device I need to install the driver, etc.Problem is, I have no recovery disc, and can't access the...
  10. Hi, i am missing a cftmon on my pc

Hi, i am missing a cftmon on my pc: i have win 11 23H2 and in system32 i do not have the file cftmon.exe, and because of that i cannot use serach bar completely and my calculator is lagging. Can you help me?...