Windows 10: HI! I AM NOT ABLE TO UPDATE MY LEPTOP WINDOW, I AM CURRENTLY USING WINDOWS 7. PLZ FIND OUT...

Discus and support HI! I AM NOT ABLE TO UPDATE MY LEPTOP WINDOW, I AM CURRENTLY USING WINDOWS 7. PLZ FIND OUT... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HI ! I am not able to update my window, currently i am using window 7 and facing some issues with window update. lot of time i have try to update but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sapna singh, Jun 9, 2023.

1. HI! I AM NOT ABLE TO UPDATE MY LEPTOP WINDOW, I AM CURRENTLY USING WINDOWS 7. PLZ FIND OUT...

HI ! I am not able to update my window, currently i am using window 7 and facing some issues with window update. lot of time i have try to update but all the time i get same results, in the end i find one option to resolve to my problem. and i here, so plz i request to your team that plz find out my problem and reolve it as soon as possible.

:)

sapna singh, Jun 9, 2023
  2. TC-man Win User

Windows Update keeps failing!

Hi,

I had once a similar issue like yours, i.e. not able to update Windows 7. What I did to solve the problems is:

- go to control panel, then to "Troubleshouting" > "System and Security" > "Fix problems with Windows update" > click "Advanced" > choose "Apply repairs automatically".

And Windows will start detecting the issues and will repair "Windows update components". The problems should be fixed now, close the program, restart the PC, and see if the mentioned steps have fixed the problems you mentioned.

Hope it works for you.

Good luck!

TC-man, Jun 9, 2023
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    Windows 7 slipstreaming with updates question

i got all the updates for Windows 7 in "Windows Updates Downloader" using the newest list from mydigitallife.info's forum which is dated 13-16-2013, but can i use all does updates in the Danish version of Windows 7 Professional SP1-U 64bit?

bcs i wanna slipstream it with a few drives into it aswell here i am talking about Intel Ethernet and NEC/ReneSAS USB3.0 Drivers.

puma99dk|, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Hockster Win User

HI! I AM NOT ABLE TO UPDATE MY LEPTOP WINDOW, I AM CURRENTLY USING WINDOWS 7. PLZ FIND OUT...

Windows 7 update help needed

Language packs should be listed in the optional updates section of Windows Update.

As for installing Win 7, it should merely ask for the qualifying media to be inserted to the dvd drive. That's what XP upgrade install discs did when there wasn't a previous OS installed.

Hockster, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

HI! I AM NOT ABLE TO UPDATE MY LEPTOP WINDOW, I AM CURRENTLY USING WINDOWS 7. PLZ FIND OUT...

1. HI! I AM NOT ABLE TO UPDATE MY LEPTOP WINDOW, I AM CURRENTLY USING WINDOWS 7. PLZ FIND OUT... - Similar Threads - ABLE UPDATE LEPTOP

2. I am not able to update my windows defender in windows 8 also I am not able to update from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to update my windows defender in windows 8 also I am not able to update from...: Dear Tam,I am not able to udpate my windows and defender. I am using windows 8 and trying to activiate the defender and also tring to udpated windows but none of them workingi would apprecaite your kind support.RegardsDeepak sehrawat...
  3. I am not able to update my windows defender in windows 8 also I am not able to update from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to update my windows defender in windows 8 also I am not able to update from...: Dear Tam,I am not able to udpate my windows and defender. I am using windows 8 and trying to activiate the defender and also tring to udpated windows but none of them workingi would apprecaite your kind support.RegardsDeepak sehrawat...
  4. HI! I AM NOT ABLE TO UPDATE MY LEPTOP WINDOW, I AM CURRENTLY USING WINDOWS 7. PLZ FIND OUT...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HI! I AM NOT ABLE TO UPDATE MY LEPTOP WINDOW, I AM CURRENTLY USING WINDOWS 7. PLZ FIND OUT...: HI ! I am not able to update my window, currently i am using window 7 and facing some issues with window update. lot of time i have try to update but all the time i get same results, in the end i find one option to resolve to my problem. and i here, so plz i request to your...
  5. I am not able to use my Windows Security?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to use my Windows Security?: It says Window Security Services cannot be started. I have tried doing sfc /scannow but it did not help and I have also done the Microsoft Security service app to scan my laptop but still the issue persists....
  6. I am not able to use my Windows Security?

I am not able to use my Windows Security?: It says Window Security Services cannot be started. I have tried doing sfc /scannow but it did not help and I have also done the Microsoft Security service app to scan my laptop but still the issue persists....
  7. I am not able to use my Windows Security?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. i am not able to use windows store and windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am not able to use windows store and windows update: i am not able to use windows store and windows update.I tried to clean install my pc.I tried to open run and type wsreset.exeand nothing works.pls help meEdition Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 21H1 Installed on ‎12-‎11-‎2021 OS build 19043.1348 Experience Windows...
  9. i am not able to use windows store and windows update

i am not able to use windows store and windows update: i am not able to use windows store and windows update.I tried to clean install my pc.I tried to open run and type wsreset.exeand nothing works.pls help meEdition Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 21H1 Installed on ‎12-‎11-‎2021 OS build 19043.1348 Experience Windows...
  10. i am not able to use windows store and windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade