Windows 10: Hi, I am student and cannot afford to buy windows activation. I just want to activate my...

Discus and support Hi, I am student and cannot afford to buy windows activation. I just want to activate my... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I am a student and cannot afford to buy Windows activation. I just want to activate my windows for a few days. Can I get activation for some days?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by abhisheka47, Apr 13, 2023.

1. Hi, I am student and cannot afford to buy windows activation. I just want to activate my...

Hi, I am a student and cannot afford to buy Windows activation. I just want to activate my windows for a few days. Can I get activation for some days?

:)

abhisheka47, Apr 13, 2023
  2. qubit Win User

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Apr 13, 2023
  3. Activating Windows free for students

Everyone knows that today Windows 10 is the Best operating system

But when it comes to price is too much for a student with an orthodox family

I am too a 9th-grade student and have a windows 10 education version but when I try to activate it, it asks for my school's address and I put also but then also it tells invalid

I love windows 10 but as a student, I don't have much money to buy it

Someone please help me.

My school is coming up with Microsoft but the teachers are still planning for it.

BhupendraSharma3, Apr 13, 2023
  4. Hi, I am student and cannot afford to buy windows activation. I just want to activate my...

Windows Vista Activation

I have 4 sytems in my home running vista(1 ult.-3 prem).The ultimate & 1 premium took SP1
    wthout a hitch.1 premium required re-activation?,The other premium did not list SP1 in windows up-date,So i manually installed it without any re-activation required.
    Also have to add that SP1 has increased performance in every comp.The ultimate machine actually got a 1,100 point increase in 3d 06 without any other changes at all.

GREASEMONKEY, Apr 13, 2023
Thema:

Hi, I am student and cannot afford to buy windows activation. I just want to activate my...

1. Hi, I am student and cannot afford to buy windows activation. I just want to activate my... - Similar Threads - student cannot afford

2. I am a senior citizen and cannot afford to buy a new computer, why am I being FORCED to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am a senior citizen and cannot afford to buy a new computer, why am I being FORCED to...: WHY NO MORE SUPPORT? NOT EVERYBODY CAN RUN OUT AND BUY SOMETHING ELSE! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-a-senior-citizen-and-cannot-afford-to-buy-a/b8c6c0bb-dfb9-4f6a-a2b7-09f46bc1749b
  3. I want buy Home and student 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want buy Home and student 2021: I want buy Home and student 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-buy-home-and-student-2021/b9e53e99-2ce5-4e87-bd32-cdb93c8f2e1b
  4. I want buy Home and student 2021

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want buy Home and student 2021: I want buy Home and student 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-buy-home-and-student-2021/b9e53e99-2ce5-4e87-bd32-cdb93c8f2e1b
  5. Hi, I am student and cannot afford to buy windows activation. I just want to activate my...

Hi, I am student and cannot afford to buy windows activation. I just want to activate my...: Hi, I am a student and cannot afford to buy Windows activation. I just want to activate my windows for a few days. Can I get activation for some days?...
  6. Hi, I am student and cannot afford to buy windows activation. I just want to activate my...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hi, I am student and cannot afford to buy windows activation. I just want to activate my...: Hi, I am a student and cannot afford to buy Windows activation. I just want to activate my windows for a few days. Can I get activation for some days?...
  7. hi i want to activate my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi i want to activate my windows: so I want to activate my windows or to turn on the windows defender but it always says that I cant cuz I need my organization support person the problem is that I don't have any organizations I got this laptop for my personal issues and stuff how can I fix it ty and sorry for...
  8. hi i want to activate my windows

hi i want to activate my windows: so I want to activate my windows or to turn on the windows defender but it always says that I cant cuz I need my organization support person the problem is that I don't have any organizations I got this laptop for my personal issues and stuff how can I fix it ty and sorry for...
  9. hi i want to activate my windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. im student and i want to active my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    im student and i want to active my windows 10: hi im student in MUST university and i want to activate my windows 10 but i idk how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-student-and-i-want-to-active-my-windows-10/017a7dce-66b2-4c3c-b470-d4606e795d7c