Windows 10: Hi , I am unable to activate windows 11 after recent update

Discus and support Hi , I am unable to activate windows 11 after recent update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi , I am unable to activate windows 11 after recent windows 11 update ,Please find the below screen shot.Please help I just brought the computer few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AK5310, Dec 3, 2022.

1. AK5310 Win User

Hi , I am unable to activate windows 11 after recent update

Hi , I am unable to activate windows 11 after recent windows 11 update ,Please find the below screen shot.Please help I just brought the computer few months back, it's in warranty

:)

AK5310, Dec 3, 2022
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

windows update Error 0xC004F074 Windows not activated

Hi Lucas,

We would appreciate if you could provide more details about the issue. Is your computer connected to a (domain) secured network? Aside from updating the computer, have you performed any changes prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the steps provided on these article:

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 3, 2022
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Hi , I am unable to activate windows 11 after recent update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 3, 2022
  4. mjs17 Win User

Unable to access Zip folder created by "Steps Recorder" in Windows 10

Thank you for the reply.

I already have "hidden files" checked.

- - - Updated - - -

To clarify :
    1) Attempting to open file by clicking on it in the "Recent files" list I get the following:

Hi , I am unable to activate windows 11 after recent update [​IMG]

2) Unable to find file where it is supposed to be located based on the "File location" path:

3) What I get when attempting to look at "Security" tab:

mjs17, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

1. Hi , I am unable to activate windows 11 after recent update - Similar Threads - unable activate recent

2. Hi, I am unable to install adobe on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I am unable to install adobe on windows 11: I cannot install adobe on windows 11 machine. It will just say that there's another installation running in the background which will not allow itplease advice...
  3. Hi, I am unable to install adobe on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I am unable to install adobe on windows 11: I cannot install adobe on windows 11 machine. It will just say that there's another installation running in the background which will not allow itplease advice...
  4. I am unable to update my windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to update my windows 11.: I am unable to update my windows 11, the Microsoft store also says, 'one of the update service is not running properly.' I tried sfc /scannowcmd but it does not fix anything related to my problem, i also ran the command DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthcmd. when i...
  5. I am unable to update my windows 11.

I am unable to update my windows 11.: I am unable to update my windows 11, the Microsoft store also says, 'one of the update service is not running properly.' I tried sfc /scannowcmd but it does not fix anything related to my problem, i also ran the command DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthcmd. when i...
  6. Recently Asked for Windows Activation after update

Recently Asked for Windows Activation after update: For 2 years no issues and now unable to activate window 11 with Error 0XC004F213 . Troubleshooter unable to solve. And can't locate activation key which was in the packaging. I was able to find this: Software licensing service version: 100.22621.1555Name: WindowsR, Enterprise...
  7. Hi , I am unable to activate windows 11 after recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi , I am unable to activate windows 11 after recent update: Hi , I am unable to activate windows 11 after recent windows 11 update ,Please find the below screen shot.Please help I just brought the computer few months back, it's in warranty...
  8. Hi I recently bought a pc and I am getting crashes in Windows 11

Hi I recently bought a pc and I am getting crashes in Windows 11: I have i7-10700K and RTX 2070s. This is the error I am getting can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-recently-bought-a-pc-and-i-am-getting-crashes/0abceba0-fe94-4566-b722-9d41970294ae
  9. Hi I recently bought a pc and I am getting crashes in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I recently bought a pc and I am getting crashes in Windows 11: I have i7-10700K and RTX 2070s. This is the error I am getting can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-recently-bought-a-pc-and-i-am-getting-crashes/0abceba0-fe94-4566-b722-9d41970294ae
  10. I am unable to activate Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am unable to activate Windows: I am unable to activate Windows. Can you help me to activate windows Thank you Dr Belete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-activate-windows/ee071dd4-e3df-4ede-8040-2922aca23b5d