Windows 10: Hi, I am unable to do boot, I am getting boot error screen, Neither I am able to do...

Discus and support Hi, I am unable to do boot, I am getting boot error screen, Neither I am able to do... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Surface laptop studio, Hi, I am unable to do boot, I am getting boot error screen, Neither I am able to do recovery screen, just getting boot error, no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AayHa, Jun 23, 2024.

1. AayHa Win User

Hi, I am unable to do boot, I am getting boot error screen, Neither I am able to do...

Surface laptop studio, Hi, I am unable to do boot, I am getting boot error screen, Neither I am able to do recovery screen, just getting boot error, no bootable operating system found? Any help?

:)

AayHa, Jun 23, 2024

2. Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 23, 2024
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Windows update failed and unable to boot

Hi Chrissy,

To assist you better help us with the information below.

• Have you made any recent software/hardware changes to the computer?
    • Do you get any error message or code when trying to boot into the computer?
    When installing updates it puts message “Do not shut down your machine”, if you unplug the AC adapter or turn off the computer Chances are:

• Windows resuming the installation process next time you shutdown.
    • A non-vital program file becomes corrupted and causes some feature of the OS to become unusable and crash.
    As an initial step I would suggest you to unplug all external devices if connected and then try to boot the computer by plugging in the AC adapter and check if you are able to boot the computer.

If the computer boots make sure all the updates are installed and then you can login to user Interface.

If you still not able to unable to get the in Windows Bootable environment I Would suggest you contact your manufacturer.

Get back to us if your require more help on this query.

Thank you.

Darshan J, Jun 23, 2024
  4. Mara1601 Win User

Hi, I am unable to do boot, I am getting boot error screen, Neither I am able to do...

Error 1962 + Windows Boot Manager

Hello!

Thank you so much for answering, i did the steps you listed above, but after turning my pc on and off again repeatedly and then letting it boot, it unfortunately only gave me the error code 1962 again, i’m not getting the “automatic repair” screen, any suggestions on what to do?

Mara1601, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

1. Hi, I am unable to do boot, I am getting boot error screen, Neither I am able to do... - Similar Threads - unable boot getting

2. Hi, I am unable to do boot, I am getting boot error screen, Neither I am able to do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I am unable to do boot, I am getting boot error screen, Neither I am able to do...: Surface laptop studio, Hi, I am unable to do boot, I am getting boot error screen, Neither I am able to do recovery screen, just getting boot error, no bootable operating system found? Any help?...
  3. Hi, I am unable to do boot, I am getting boot error screen, Neither I am able to do...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hi, I am unable to do boot, I am getting boot error screen, Neither I am able to do...: Surface laptop studio, Hi, I am unable to do boot, I am getting boot error screen, Neither I am able to do recovery screen, just getting boot error, no bootable operating system found? Any help?...
  4. I am unable to get into the login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to get into the login screen: I’ve recently turned my computer on and it has taken me to either a seemingly infinite boot, the bios menu or the recovery menu. I am unable to make it to even the windows login screen and there have been instances where the Preparing Automatic Repair screen appears but it is...
  5. I am unable to get into the login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to get into the login screen: I’ve recently turned my computer on and it has taken me to either a seemingly infinite boot, the bios menu or the recovery menu. I am unable to make it to even the windows login screen and there have been instances where the Preparing Automatic Repair screen appears but it is...
  6. I am unable to enable Secure Boot

I am unable to enable Secure Boot: I don't know if I am posting this in the correct place. I am struggling to enable secure boot. I have checked in Windows System Information, it says my boot mode is UEFI, but if I look in the boot menu I do not see any option to modify the security, e.g. to enable secure...
  7. I am unable to enable Secure Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to enable Secure Boot: I don't know if I am posting this in the correct place. I am struggling to enable secure boot. I have checked in Windows System Information, it says my boot mode is UEFI, but if I look in the boot menu I do not see any option to modify the security, e.g. to enable secure...
  8. I am unable to send emails but i am able to receive. What should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to send emails but i am able to receive. What should i do?: I have tried restarting my machineI have tried refreshing my emailsI have also eliminated unimportant emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-send-emails-but-i-am-able-to/6f143cb8-fc42-40fb-af7a-51ad9e5663b3
  9. I am unable to send emails but i am able to receive. What should i do?

I am unable to send emails but i am able to receive. What should i do?: I have tried restarting my machineI have tried refreshing my emailsI have also eliminated unimportant emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-send-emails-but-i-am-able-to/6f143cb8-fc42-40fb-af7a-51ad9e5663b3
  10. I am not able to do windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am not able to do windows update: When I try to do windows 10 update I am getting below message even though I have internet connection. Can anyone help me to fix this ? We couldn't check for updates, because you aren't connected to the Internet. Make sure you have a cellular data or Wi-Fi connection and...