Windows 10: Hi, I am unable to install adobe on windows 11

Discus and support Hi, I am unable to install adobe on windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cannot install adobe on windows 11 machine. It will just say that there's another installation running in the background which will not allow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alexa Aragon, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Hi, I am unable to install adobe on windows 11

I cannot install adobe on windows 11 machine. It will just say that there's another installation running in the background which will not allow itplease advice

:)

Alexa Aragon, Dec 11, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 11, 2023
  3. Harry9001 Win User
    Unable to install any OS

Hi guys, I'm unable to install any OS. I tried ubuntu and got input/output error, tried installing window 7 error 0x80000010.

Downloaded iso's of both again and again still same result. Got a new SSD still the same, tried a different usb still the same.

I'm fed up, have been trying since the past 1 month still am unable to install.
    I've listed my specs in my profile.

PS Have even tried/changed my ram.
    Where the pug is the problem ?

I have been using live usb to work on computer for now but I need a permanent OS.

Harry9001, Dec 11, 2023
  4. Hi, I am unable to install adobe on windows 11

Windows 10 and Adobe Reader

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the Adobe Reader and check if that helps:

Follow the steps to un-install the Adobe Reader.

• Type control panel
      in the search box.

• Click on programs and features or uninstall a program (depends on what view you are in)

• Right click on Adobe Reader.

• Click on uninstall.

• Go through uninstall Wizard to Uninstall Abode Reader.

Refer to the link given below to Install Adobe Reader.

Adobe - Download Adobe Acrobat Reader

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to contact Adobe support for further assistance.

Adobe Community

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

Hi, I am unable to install adobe on windows 11

1. Hi, I am unable to install adobe on windows 11 - Similar Threads - unable install adobe

2. Hi, I am unable to install adobe on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I am unable to install adobe on windows 11: I cannot install adobe on windows 11 machine. It will just say that there's another installation running in the background which will not allow itplease advice...
  3. I am unable to install windows 11 on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to install windows 11 on my pc: every time i try i get the following error: Windows could not prepare the computer to boot into the next phase of installation. To install Windows, restart the installation.i have tried downloading a new iso using different methods to put it on my sdi just get that error...
  4. I am unable to install certain apps in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to install certain apps in windows 11: It randomly happens with certain .exe and .msi apps where when I try to install it tries to take me to the windows store to find an app to open. If I hit yes - it goes to the store and says app not found. If I hit no it of course fails to install. When I hit properties on the...
  5. I am unable to install certain apps in windows 11

I am unable to install certain apps in windows 11: It randomly happens with certain .exe and .msi apps where when I try to install it tries to take me to the windows store to find an app to open. If I hit yes - it goes to the store and says app not found. If I hit no it of course fails to install. When I hit properties on the...
  6. Hi , I am unable to activate windows 11 after recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi , I am unable to activate windows 11 after recent update: Hi , I am unable to activate windows 11 after recent windows 11 update ,Please find the below screen shot.Please help I just brought the computer few months back, it's in warranty...
  7. Hi , I am unable to activate windows 11 after recent update

Hi , I am unable to activate windows 11 after recent update: Hi , I am unable to activate windows 11 after recent windows 11 update ,Please find the below screen shot.Please help I just brought the computer few months back, it's in warranty...
  8. Unable to install Adobe photoshop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Adobe photoshop: Hi,We have a Windows 10 Enterprise , We have try to install Adobe Creative cloud. We are getting an error. Please check it. Give me suggestion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-adobe-photoshop/2fa90544-6f79-4d81-a32e-0608d7d556b0
  9. Windows 10 is Updated but I am unable to Load my Adobe Creative Cloud Installer

Windows 10 is Updated but I am unable to Load my Adobe Creative Cloud Installer: I spent 3 hours with an Adobe technician yesterday and he tried everything to try and install my Adobe Creative Cloud installer to get my Adobe apps. Nothing worked and every time he set something it would revert back to the previous settings. In other words nothing he did...
  10. Unable to Install Adobe Shockwave

Unable to Install Adobe Shockwave: I came back to Neopets recently and I realized I didn't have Shockwave, which is used for many of their games, on this computer, so I've been desperately trying to install Shockwave through different browsers, but-- When I use a browser where it gives me an exe to open...