Windows 10: Hi i am unable to update because it is stuck loading. I really need help to fix this.

Discus and support Hi i am unable to update because it is stuck loading. I really need help to fix this. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH]it is just stuck loading there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by edtse1, Jan 26, 2021.

1. edtse1 Win User

Hi i am unable to update because it is stuck loading. I really need help to fix this.

Hi i am unable to update because it is stuck loading. I really need help to fix this. 86dd8ed0-989e-4618-b04d-3a07dab3d145?upload=true.png it is just stuck loading there

:)

edtse1, Jan 26, 2021
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Windows Update for Windows 10 stuck loading

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to upgrade to Windows 10,

Since the upgrade is stuck, this would be due to some corrupted Windows Update Components. Please perform the below troubleshooting steps to fix this issue.

Method 1: Please try to run Windows Update Troubleshooter to find out and fix the error:

Steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box from the desktop and select
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows Update.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Hi i am unable to update because it is stuck loading. I really need help to fix this.

Please help, Stuck!

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience.

I would suggest you to try these troubleshooting on Windows 10.

Method 1: You may run the System maintenance troubleshooter,

Try the followings steps to run System maintenance troubleshooter:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “System and security”

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Install all the patches and available updates from Windows updates.
      Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Windows update settings" without quotes and hit enter.

• Under Updates click on check for updates

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Hi i am unable to update because it is stuck loading. I really need help to fix this.

1. Hi i am unable to update because it is stuck loading. I really need help to fix this. - Similar Threads - unable update stuck

2. I really need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  3. I really need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  4. I am getting blue screen of death because of this i really need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am getting blue screen of death because of this i really need help: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.1778 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Nichita\Desktop\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available....
  5. I am getting blue screen of death because of this i really need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting blue screen of death because of this i really need help: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.1778 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Nichita\Desktop\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available....
  6. I am getting blue screen of death because of this i really need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I really need help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I really need help!: Hi everyone, i recently started my laptop and it said that EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD Is missing or contains errors. I even tried to boot from usb but that thing still pops up and when i try to boot from CD, my computer restarts and...
  8. I really really really need help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  9. Need help please, really worried because of blue screens. I am really bad with computers

Need help please, really worried because of blue screens. I am really bad with computers: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gqw_- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hs3ubz/need_help_please_really_worried_because_of_blue/
  10. I need help i am stuck at this screen

I need help i am stuck at this screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MoWilldo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvoqg6/i_need_help_i_am_stuck_at_this_screen/