Windows 10: Hi, I bought a prebuilt desktop and its saying I need a product key for windows 11.

Discus and support Hi, I bought a prebuilt desktop and its saying I need a product key for windows 11. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a prebuilt desktop and its saying I need a product key for windows 11. The reseller and motherboard company told me to talk to Microsoft.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tonyadams9, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Hi, I bought a prebuilt desktop and its saying I need a product key for windows 11.

Hi, I bought a prebuilt desktop and its saying I need a product key for windows 11. The reseller and motherboard company told me to talk to Microsoft.

:)

tonyadams9, Jan 19, 2022

2. Product key

I bought this pc in Vietnam and it was prebuilt so all they did was bring the pc to me when they are done building it, now the window 10 keep asking to activate window but I don't know how to get my product key can you please help me out?

xxtypertalxx, Jan 19, 2022
  3. Windows Product Key

A friend of mine has an all-in-one that came with Windows 8 pre-installed. He erased the original OS thinking he could install another version of Windows 8. One thing he encountered, that he didn't expect, the BIOS/UEFI has a password. So, basically he is locked out from installing another OS. His BIOS has the product key nestled inside. Is it possible to find out which version the product key belong to?

GoFigureItOut, Jan 19, 2022
  4. Hi, I bought a prebuilt desktop and its saying I need a product key for windows 11.

Convert a Windows 8pro product key to a Windows 10pro produkt key

Hi Andre,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to Uninstall the license using the following steps.

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin)
    • At the command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs -upk
    • Press Enter, this will uninstall the product key from the computer.
    Further on, install Windows 8.1 activate the copy with the product key on the new machine. Then again upgrade the same to Windows 10 using Window Update or Media Creation Tool.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

Hi, I bought a prebuilt desktop and its saying I need a product key for windows 11.

1. Hi, I bought a prebuilt desktop and its saying I need a product key for windows 11. - Similar Threads - bought prebuilt desktop

2. Hi I bought a windows 11 product key, but i did not receive the email with my product key yet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I bought a windows 11 product key, but i did not receive the email with my product key yet.: Hi I bought a windows 11 product key, but i did not receive the email with my product key. The screen that confirmed the payment, i saw there was a number there but the screen refreshed and disappeared out before i could use. Hiw can i get my product key?...
  3. Hi I bought a windows 11 product key, but i did not receive the email with my product key yet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi I bought a windows 11 product key, but i did not receive the email with my product key yet.: Hi I bought a windows 11 product key, but i did not receive the email with my product key. The screen that confirmed the payment, i saw there was a number there but the screen refreshed and disappeared out before i could use. Hiw can i get my product key?...
  4. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED; Computer bricked, Do not have product key because I bought a prebuilt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CRITICAL PROCESS DIED; Computer bricked, Do not have product key because I bought a prebuilt: Hi,I think Valorant’s vanguard as well as new windows updates may have bricked my computer. Everytime I boot, I get a critical process died error. I’ve tried things such as sfc /scannow, dism /online … /restorehealth doesn’t work, dskchk says no further action required,...
  5. I bought the windows 10/11 product key and its not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought the windows 10/11 product key and its not working.: I've recently made my computer. After booting it up, I downloaded windows 11. After that, we booted it up, went into the system activation area, and bought an activation from the Microsoft Store. And it worked, but after downloading updates from the Windows Update menu and...
  6. I bought the windows 10/11 product key and its not working.

I bought the windows 10/11 product key and its not working.: I've recently made my computer. After booting it up, I downloaded windows 11. After that, we booted it up, went into the system activation area, and bought an activation from the Microsoft Store. And it worked, but after downloading updates from the Windows Update menu and...
  7. Hi, I bought a prebuilt desktop and its saying I need a product key for windows 11.

Hi, I bought a prebuilt desktop and its saying I need a product key for windows 11.: Hi, I bought a prebuilt desktop and its saying I need a product key for windows 11. The reseller and motherboard company told me to talk to Microsoft....
  8. I just bought windows 11 product key, where is it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought windows 11 product key, where is it?: I just bought windows 11 product key, where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-windows-11-product-key-where-is-it/841290ab-d1ca-42cd-8538-9726e74f2f41
  9. I just bought windows 11 product key, where is it?

I just bought windows 11 product key, where is it?: I just bought windows 11 product key, where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-windows-11-product-key-where-is-it/841290ab-d1ca-42cd-8538-9726e74f2f41
  10. Notice saying I need product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Notice saying I need product key: Hi My PC has been running fine for a long time, yesterday it tried to update and after 2 hours, rolled back as there was a problem updating. Not sure what though. This morning I get a message telling me my windows will expire soon and needs to be activated. I have a digital...