Windows 10: Hi , i bought HPl1950g monitor for my office use, but my laptop has only hdmi port, how do...

Discus and support Hi , i bought HPl1950g monitor for my office use, but my laptop has only hdmi port, how do... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi , i bought HPl1950g monitor for my office use, but my laptop has only hdmi port, how do i connect and usee it , any idea/suggestion pls, Thanks in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Abrar Hadiyawala ESO, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Hi , i bought HPl1950g monitor for my office use, but my laptop has only hdmi port, how do...

Hi , i bought HPl1950g monitor for my office use, but my laptop has only hdmi port, how do i connect and usee it , any idea/suggestion pls, Thanks in Advance..

:)

Abrar Hadiyawala ESO, Dec 3, 2023

2. Sound output through 2 HDMI monitors (HDMI and DVI ports)?

Hi Community, here's the thing. I have two HDMI monitors, one conneced to an HDMI port and one to a DVI (both give sound, even the DVI) but I cannot make both of them give sound at the same time. Windows lists them both as one output source, and only the first monitor that I plug in first gives sound. If it is of help, I don't have a dedicated graphics card, they're both connected to the motherboard ports.

Brian Yoel Cisneros Herrera, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Connecting laptop running windows 10 to hdtv with hdmi

I'm not very tech savvy.

• I know how to run the HDMI cable between laptop and tv.
    • I know how to set my tv to use correct HDMI port.
    What I need to know is how I tell my laptop to recognize my tv and configure it to use my tv as a monitor.

Anyone that can tell me step by step how to do this in windows 10?

Thanks.

Edit 11:43 PM

Thanks for all the help. Hooked up the HDMI cable, plugged tv back in, started laptop up, switched the tv to correct HDMI port and viola...there was my laptop start screen on my tv! Didn't have to do anything but make a few display
    adjustments!

Thanks again, everyone.

MaryAnnBova, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Hi , i bought HPl1950g monitor for my office use, but my laptop has only hdmi port, how do...

Monitor Recommendation for Dual Monitor with Displayport, HDMI, DVI

Hi there. Well i need to have 1920x1200 resolution. That is a must. Thus 1920x1080 won't work.

Well the thing is these monitors, i am not buying it in the US because im buying it while in another country to use there. Thus these are the monitors they have in that other countrys amazon or similar to like ebay in the US. Thus i have just one working monitor now and its a samsung syncmaster 240 that is probably made in 2008. I got that used because its hard to find 1920x1200 where im located.

So now i need a 2nd monitor because i had an old asus 24' monitor that worked and then stopped working... then worked again for a very short time... which is the reason i bought a usb c to hdmi cable to connect it and thus have 2 monitor set up with laptop... now i need a new monitor. But i might have to get another cable so i dont want to keep buying so many cables if i already have hdmi to hdmi and usb c to hdmi. The samsung monitor i currently use, i do hdmi to hdmi but it also works with usb c to hdmi. Since i have a hdmi and a usb c port on laptop... thus one for each monitor.

So in those monitors i listed above... i listed 4 of them, which would you suggest? I like to add that the first 3 is brand new. The last link i posted would be bought from a site like ebay where price is very cheap compared to the other ones. The thing is i wanted to get the first link i posted but issue is it has no hdmi port so that mean i have to buy another cable. But i use the 2nd or 3rd link, i believe those use hdmi. But those monitors cost like 60 dollars more etc. And if the first monitor and me buying another cable cost 15 dollars, well i save 45 dollars if you know what i mean.

The HP LA2405x, i actually bought that monitor brand new years ago when i was in Canada and it was great. But i cannot get it in the country where im located which is the main issue here.

Because if i needed monitors in the us, i just buy them amazon and its a breeze since electronics in us cost not much. But in other countries where not only are certain monitors hard to find, they cost like 1.5x minimum what you pay in the us. But the last monitor is TN right?

The thing is i noticed my samsung monitor syncmaster t240 when i used it along another asus monitor that worked for a short while, it was MUCH BRIGHTER on the asus monitor. The syncmaster is like an hdtv monitor and it is not bright at all. Thats why its a tn display right? I would be using 2 monitors side by side and i definitely liked the brighter monitor.

So suggestions on which monitor i should buy based on those 4 monitors i listed? Basically the 1st is the cheapest new one. The 2nd and 3rd are the expensive ones. The 4th is the cheapest and is used and sold by someone similar to like on ebay in another country. But the 1st one... i have to buy another cable right? I have hdmi to hdmi cable and usb c to hdmi cable. The others seem to all allow hdmi which mean my 2 cables would work for my currently monitor and whatever monitor i buy except the 1st one right?

paulyjustin, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Hi , i bought HPl1950g monitor for my office use, but my laptop has only hdmi port, how do...

1. Hi , i bought HPl1950g monitor for my office use, but my laptop has only hdmi port, how do... - Similar Threads - bought HPl1950g monitor

2. how do i connect my laptop to my tv using HDMI output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i connect my laptop to my tv using HDMI output: how do i connect laptop to tv using HDMI output https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-laptop-to-my-tv-using-hdmi/ef655a48-3645-4826-aa50-7c290c0dbd60
  3. how do i connect my laptop to my tv using HDMI output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i connect my laptop to my tv using HDMI output: how do i connect laptop to tv using HDMI output https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-laptop-to-my-tv-using-hdmi/ef655a48-3645-4826-aa50-7c290c0dbd60
  4. how do i connect my laptop to my tv using HDMI output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Hi , i bought HPl1950g monitor for my office use, but my laptop has only hdmi port, how do...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hi , i bought HPl1950g monitor for my office use, but my laptop has only hdmi port, how do...: Hi , i bought HPl1950g monitor for my office use, but my laptop has only hdmi port, how do i connect and usee it , any idea/suggestion pls, Thanks in Advance.....
  6. Hi , i bought HPl1950g monitor for my office use, but my laptop has only hdmi port, how do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi , i bought HPl1950g monitor for my office use, but my laptop has only hdmi port, how do...: Hi , i bought HPl1950g monitor for my office use, but my laptop has only hdmi port, how do i connect and usee it , any idea/suggestion pls, Thanks in Advance.....
  7. Hdmi to Hdmi connects to my monitor on 3070 but my display port to displayt port doesnt...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hdmi to Hdmi connects to my monitor on 3070 but my display port to displayt port doesnt...: Recently bought two new monitors msi g242 144hz monitors. Hdmi connects to the monitor and turns on but whenb i connect my second display it doesnt even detect it and i know its not hardware issue cause its a brand new cable new monitor i even tested the second monitor on...
  8. Hdmi to Hdmi connects to my monitor on 3070 but my display port to displayt port doesnt...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hdmi to Hdmi connects to my monitor on 3070 but my display port to displayt port doesnt...: Recently bought two new monitors msi g242 144hz monitors. Hdmi connects to the monitor and turns on but whenb i connect my second display it doesnt even detect it and i know its not hardware issue cause its a brand new cable new monitor i even tested the second monitor on...
  9. my hdmi on my graphics card is the only hdmi port that works. I need two for a monitor to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my hdmi on my graphics card is the only hdmi port that works. I need two for a monitor to...: my hdmi on my graphics card is the only hdmi port that works. I need two for a monitor to set up rift. There are two other hdmi ports available. Please help....
  10. Can I use my motherboard HDMI port as well as my graphics card HDMI?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can I use my motherboard HDMI port as well as my graphics card HDMI?: I want to use 2 displays using HDMI, but the only problem is that when I plug in my HDMI to my TV through the motherboard, it does not work. I know some do not support it which is why I am coming here. My mother board and graphics card are in my account so look there for the...