Windows 10: Hi I can not use the usb ports since the update

Discus and support Hi I can not use the usb ports since the update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Might you help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by samanthacianiarulo, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Hi I can not use the usb ports since the update

Might you help me?

:)

samanthacianiarulo, Mar 28, 2019
  2. spapakons Win User

USB Port Oddities

Ok, let's see it with pictures step-by-step. First right-click on the USB device and select Update driver software:

Hi I can not use the usb ports since the update [​IMG]

Then select Browse my computer for driver software (LAST option) :

The select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer (LAST option) :

Then select the standard driver from the list and click next:

Click next/OK as required to complete installation. Repeat the steps for all Intel USB devices. Finally click on each USB root device and press DEL to delete it, reply YES when asked. After deleting all USB root devices restart the computer.

I hope this is detailed enough...

spapakons, Mar 28, 2019
  3. USB Ports

Hi Homer,

We'd like to ask a few questions to help us isolate this problem.

• Have you tried connecting your device tracker to a different USB port on your computer?
    • If so, was it detected?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

To address this issue, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps shared by Praveen Venogupal on this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Ruz San Win User

Hi I can not use the usb ports since the update

USB ports failed

Hi,

To fully isolate where this problem is coming from, please answer the following:

• Have you tried connecting the peripheral devices to another computer to check if they will function?
    • How old is the laptop?

You can find additional things to try to fix USB port problems on this
    page.

We also suggest you run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
    in Windows 10. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type Troubleshooting then press Enter.
    • On the left side, click View all.
    • Select Hardware and Devices.
    • Click Next and see if it will find any problems.

Keep us updated about the issue.

Ruz San, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Hi I can not use the usb ports since the update

1. Hi I can not use the usb ports since the update - Similar Threads - usb ports since

2. Problem with USB ports "Device not migrated" since last Windows Update 23H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with USB ports "Device not migrated" since last Windows Update 23H2: I'm writing this out of desperation after hours of trying to solve the problem.Since the 23H2 update, my USB ports no longer work properly. The problem is basically a power problem, because it recognizes the devices but is unable to make them work properly.When I look at the...
  3. Can a USB port be fixed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a USB port be fixed?: How does a laptop USB port no longer have enough power to run a transcription foot pedal after previously working for the past 3 months? It worked as recently as 24 hours prior but suddenly, when I plug the foot pedal into the USB, it no longer works and stops the other USB...
  4. Can a USB port be fixed?

Can a USB port be fixed?: How does a laptop USB port no longer have enough power to run a transcription foot pedal after previously working for the past 3 months? It worked as recently as 24 hours prior but suddenly, when I plug the foot pedal into the USB, it no longer works and stops the other USB...
  5. since we don't get a COM port with WIndows 11, which USB serial port should I use or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    since we don't get a COM port with WIndows 11, which USB serial port should I use or...: I want to connect NODEMCU ESP8266 to my computer. but the COM port doesn't work for my device Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-we-dont-get-a-com-port-with-windows-11-which/fd72f70a-a40e-4d99-9c82-33ff0c1ec15f
  6. since we don't get a COM port with WIndows 11, which USB serial port should I use or...

since we don't get a COM port with WIndows 11, which USB serial port should I use or...: I want to connect NODEMCU ESP8266 to my computer. but the COM port doesn't work for my device Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-we-dont-get-a-com-port-with-windows-11-which/fd72f70a-a40e-4d99-9c82-33ff0c1ec15f
  7. Unable to use usb ports.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to use usb ports.: My computer isn't recognising any flash drives, phones connected through USB. Yet I am able to use a USB keyboard and a 2.4G wireless mouse. This is happening for almost 2 years from now. I have tried everything from uninstalling my drives and reinstalling them, updating my...
  8. USB ports are not working anymore since the silenced update of yesterday at 23h19

USB ports are not working anymore since the silenced update of yesterday at 23h19: Hi, This morning when I wakeup my lenovo laptop I was surprised to see that my mouse was not working anymore. In fact, windows was updated yesterday without asking anything and broke the USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller driver. So I'v lost all my USB connection !!! I've...
  9. installing programs using usb port

installing programs using usb port: I need direction on installing a program onto my laptop using a usb port https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-programs-using-usb-port/401a1cc0-88f7-4370-ba4d-0300cd9d29ff
  10. None of my USB Ports are not working, since the October 2018 update!!

None of my USB Ports are not working, since the October 2018 update!!: Device USB\VID_8087&PID_8001\5&285d79a&0&1 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match!! I have tried everything to try to fix this!!!! PLEASE can someone help with this problem!!! Thank you in advance! " Frustrated in Pa."...