Windows 10: hi I cannot find the photos on my pc that I downloaded from my camera

Discus and support hi I cannot find the photos on my pc that I downloaded from my camera in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi I cannot find the photos on my pc that I downloaded from my camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by martinaronson, Jan 31, 2020.

1. hi I cannot find the photos on my pc that I downloaded from my camera

hi I cannot find the photos on my pc that I downloaded from my camera

:)

martinaronson, Jan 31, 2020
  2. msgbdm Win User

Downloading photos in Windows 10

Downloading from Panasonic digital camera.

I have followed the steps but "Import/Export photos doesn't appear in the dropdown list. Since this is the first time I am downloading into this computer with Windows 10 it was suggested that I need to load new drivers but I can't seem to find them.

msgbdm, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Not able to download photos from my camera into Windows 10?

Hi Des,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "download photos from my camera", are you referring that are not able to download or copy the pictures from the Camera into the computer?
    • Is the Camera getting recognized on the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to import the photos from the Camera to the computer.

1. Open File Explorer.

2. Then connect your Camera to the Computer. If you are using SD memory card in the Camera, then you can insert it in the
    SD card reader attaching it to the computer. After that you can copy and paste the contents into the computer.

3. If you are connecting through wire, then you might get Autoplay window on the right side of the screen.

4. Then you can select Import photos and videos. It will copy all the contents from the Camera into the computer.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with downloading the pictures from Camera, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 31, 2020
  4. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

1. hi I cannot find the photos on my pc that I downloaded from my camera - Similar Threads - cannot find photos

2. Cant download photos from my camera to pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant download photos from my camera to pc: I have been experiencing problems downloading photos from my camera to my pc since the latest update. I used to be able to select the folder in documents that I wanted to move photos to. Now I get a selection of existing photo files. I have used an existing folder, and then...
  3. Cant download photos from my camera to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download photos from my camera to pc: I have been experiencing problems downloading photos from my camera to my pc since the latest update. I used to be able to select the folder in documents that I wanted to move photos to. Now I get a selection of existing photo files. I have used an existing folder, and then...
  4. Cant download photos from my camera to pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cant find my camera in HP pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant find my camera in HP pc: My HP pc cant find the camera so the webcam cant function. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-camera-in-hp-pc/922c46dd-2b50-4a79-800e-a030c4c32150
  6. PC says it cannot find my camera driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC says it cannot find my camera driver: I cannot participate in zoom meetings because my PC says it cannot find my camera driver. The troubleshooter said to update Windows, so I did and now I have other problems that I posted questions for as well. Low and behold, I still don't have a functioning camera....
  7. Downloading photos from Camera

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading photos from Camera: When downloading photographs from a camera, what settings need to be made to erase the photographs in the camera after these are downloaded? Using Windows 7, this happened automatically....
  8. I cannot stop my laptop from trying to find photos on my phone

I cannot stop my laptop from trying to find photos on my phone: It is getting really irritating when every them I try to tether my phone a box pops up and my laptop starts looking for photos. I want this to stop and everything I do doesn't help. I have an Android Galaxy J3 Star and an HP something it is old that has Win10....
  9. I can no longer upload photos from my camera to my PC .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can no longer upload photos from my camera to my PC .: When I try to upload pictures from my camera, nothing happens. I was able to up until yesterday but today when I tried using the port for the memory card on my PC or the cable that came with the camera attaching to the UPB port, nothing happens . I have Windows 10 and did...
  10. I can't download a Single Photo from my Camera!

I can't download a Single Photo from my Camera!: One of the Best features that I miss about XP was being able to download 'Selected Photos' from my Digital Camera. Now its All or Nothing, which means I have to go to my Photos and then delete the ones that I don't want. This is a right Royal PIA, has anyone found a way...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can not find recently downloaded photos from my camera