Windows 10: Hi! I can't access my microsoft account, i need help. Fella just wants to play minecraft...

Discus and support Hi! I can't access my microsoft account, i need help. Fella just wants to play minecraft... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! My name is Cyan changed for security reasons, but u can call me that. I definetely need some help getting the hang of my microsoft account.At 11th... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cy4n__, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Cy4n__ Win User

Hi! I can't access my microsoft account, i need help. Fella just wants to play minecraft...

Hi! My name is Cyan changed for security reasons, but u can call me that. I definetely need some help getting the hang of my microsoft account.At 11th of november 2020 i've purchased minecraft Java edition from my first ever real paycheck - its a very sentimental manner - and i would love to get it back, but here's a catch. I did go through with moving my minecraft account to microsoft as i remember, butFor one reason or another the gmail account that was tied to that minecraft account got deleted by me, for some reasons that dont really matter right now. When i was deleting said gmail accou

:)

Cy4n__, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Hi! I can't access my microsoft account, i need help. Fella just wants to play minecraft...

1. Hi! I can't access my microsoft account, i need help. Fella just wants to play minecraft... - Similar Threads - can't access microsoft

2. HELP I CAN'T PLAY MINECRAFT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP I CAN'T PLAY MINECRAFT: I have installed Minecraft deluxe on the minecraft website during the sale and installed the launcher 3 times, on every browser and device i am signed into the same account and i've signed in on the installer yet it says i have to verify i have a subscription? i assume this...
  3. HELP I CAN'T PLAY MINECRAFT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP I CAN'T PLAY MINECRAFT: I have installed Minecraft deluxe on the minecraft website during the sale and installed the launcher 3 times, on every browser and device i am signed into the same account and i've signed in on the installer yet it says i have to verify i have a subscription? i assume this...
  4. Hi! I can't access my microsoft account, i need help. Fella just wants to play minecraft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi! I can't access my microsoft account, i need help. Fella just wants to play minecraft...: Hi! My name is Cyan changed for security reasons, but u can call me that. I definetely need some help getting the hang of my microsoft account.At 11th of november 2020 i've purchased minecraft Java edition from my first ever real paycheck - its a very sentimental manner - and...
  5. hi microsoft i have a problem if i want to play a game my pc get freez an i need help my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi microsoft i have a problem if i want to play a game my pc get freez an i need help my...: hi microsoft i have a problem if i want to play a game my pc get freez an i need help my cpu i5 12400f gpu gtx 1650 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-microsoft-i-have-a-problem-if-i-want-to-play-a/af4e1d16-e004-4cb1-a13a-54fcd583d58c
  6. hi microsoft i have a problem if i want to play a game my pc get freez an i need help my...

hi microsoft i have a problem if i want to play a game my pc get freez an i need help my...: hi microsoft i have a problem if i want to play a game my pc get freez an i need help my cpu i5 12400f gpu gtx 1650 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-microsoft-i-have-a-problem-if-i-want-to-play-a/af4e1d16-e004-4cb1-a13a-54fcd583d58c
  7. I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!: please for the love of god someone help me!! I have tried litterly everything and still cant get the damn game to work!! my kid was on in seconds on her tablet but the laptop/pc version just wont work!! im getting messages of "something has gone wrong on our end" which never...
  8. I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!: please for the love of god someone help me!! I have tried litterly everything and still cant get the damn game to work!! my kid was on in seconds on her tablet but the laptop/pc version just wont work!! im getting messages of "something has gone wrong on our end" which never...
  9. I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!

10. Help me pleaseeeee i just want to play minecraft

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me pleaseeeee i just want to play minecraft: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NSP_YT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lyv942/help_me_pleaseeeee_i_just_want_to_play_minecraft/