Windows 10: Hi! I can't access my microsoft account, i need help. Fella just wants to play minecraft...

Discus and support Hi! I can't access my microsoft account, i need help. Fella just wants to play minecraft... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! My name is Cyan changed for security reasons, but u can call me that. I definetely need some help getting the hang of my microsoft account.At 11th... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cy4n__, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Cy4n__ Win User

Hi! I can't access my microsoft account, i need help. Fella just wants to play minecraft...

Hi! My name is Cyan changed for security reasons, but u can call me that. I definetely need some help getting the hang of my microsoft account.At 11th of november 2020 i've purchased minecraft Java edition from my first ever real paycheck - its a very sentimental manner - and i would love to get it back, but here's a catch. I did go through with moving my minecraft account to microsoft as i remember, butFor one reason or another the gmail account that was tied to that minecraft account got deleted by me, for some reasons that dont really matter right now. When i was deleting said gmail accou

:)

Cy4n__, Feb 12, 2024

2. Retrieve Minecraft Key On An Account, Which Is Not Accessible.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you lost the login information of Mojang Account or the Microsoft Account?

If you have forgotten the login information of the Mojang/Minecraft Account, then I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Minecraft log in and try to recover the account.

If you have forgotten the login information of the Microsoft Account, then follow the steps mentioned in
    Find your Microsoft account email address and try to retrieve
    your Microsoft Account.

If you still have issues, then I suggest you to contact Mojang Customer Support and they
    will assist you in this issue.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 12, 2024
  3. Connecting Minecraft to Microsoft Account

Hi IYEQ. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Go into the Microsoft Store app, make sure you're signed in with the same account that owns Minecraft, choose My Library, find Minecraft, click Install or Play.

What happens?

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020 (retired), Feb 12, 2024
  4. sam02 Win User

Hi! I can't access my microsoft account, i need help. Fella just wants to play minecraft...

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

1. Hi! I can't access my microsoft account, i need help. Fella just wants to play minecraft... - Similar Threads - can't access microsoft

2. HELP I CAN'T PLAY MINECRAFT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP I CAN'T PLAY MINECRAFT: I have installed Minecraft deluxe on the minecraft website during the sale and installed the launcher 3 times, on every browser and device i am signed into the same account and i've signed in on the installer yet it says i have to verify i have a subscription? i assume this...
  3. HELP I CAN'T PLAY MINECRAFT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP I CAN'T PLAY MINECRAFT: I have installed Minecraft deluxe on the minecraft website during the sale and installed the launcher 3 times, on every browser and device i am signed into the same account and i've signed in on the installer yet it says i have to verify i have a subscription? i assume this...
  4. Hi! I can't access my microsoft account, i need help. Fella just wants to play minecraft...

Hi! I can't access my microsoft account, i need help. Fella just wants to play minecraft...: Hi! My name is Cyan changed for security reasons, but u can call me that. I definetely need some help getting the hang of my microsoft account.At 11th of november 2020 i've purchased minecraft Java edition from my first ever real paycheck - its a very sentimental manner - and...
  5. hi microsoft i have a problem if i want to play a game my pc get freez an i need help my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi microsoft i have a problem if i want to play a game my pc get freez an i need help my...: hi microsoft i have a problem if i want to play a game my pc get freez an i need help my cpu i5 12400f gpu gtx 1650 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-microsoft-i-have-a-problem-if-i-want-to-play-a/af4e1d16-e004-4cb1-a13a-54fcd583d58c
  6. hi microsoft i have a problem if i want to play a game my pc get freez an i need help my...

hi microsoft i have a problem if i want to play a game my pc get freez an i need help my...: hi microsoft i have a problem if i want to play a game my pc get freez an i need help my cpu i5 12400f gpu gtx 1650 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-microsoft-i-have-a-problem-if-i-want-to-play-a/af4e1d16-e004-4cb1-a13a-54fcd583d58c
  7. I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!: please for the love of god someone help me!! I have tried litterly everything and still cant get the damn game to work!! my kid was on in seconds on her tablet but the laptop/pc version just wont work!! im getting messages of "something has gone wrong on our end" which never...
  8. I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!: please for the love of god someone help me!! I have tried litterly everything and still cant get the damn game to work!! my kid was on in seconds on her tablet but the laptop/pc version just wont work!! im getting messages of "something has gone wrong on our end" which never...
  9. I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!

10. Help me pleaseeeee i just want to play minecraft

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me pleaseeeee i just want to play minecraft: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NSP_YT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lyv942/help_me_pleaseeeee_i_just_want_to_play_minecraft/