Windows 10: hi I can't see windows spotlight option in lock screen after when i install KMS pico for...

Discus and support hi I can't see windows spotlight option in lock screen after when i install KMS pico for... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; You can see there is no option of windows spotlight. [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Ali Salman Ramay, Dec 2, 2018.

1. hi I can't see windows spotlight option in lock screen after when i install KMS pico for...

You can see there is no option of windows spotlight.

hi I can't see windows spotlight option in lock screen after when i install KMS pico for... [​IMG]

:)

Ali Salman Ramay, Dec 2, 2018
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

Windows Spotlight on the lock screen

Hi,

There are multiple causes on why you're encountering this issue. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you disable and re-enable Spotlight. Simply follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop and open Personalize.
    • Open Lock Screen tab.
    • Under Background, switch from Windows Spotlight to a Picture or the Slideshow.
    • Click OK and close the Window.
    • Now Log off and log in.
    • Navigate to Lock screen and enable Windows Spotlight again.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Spotlight

Hi,

Windows spotlight is an option for the lock screen background that displays different background images and occasionally offers suggestions on the lock screen. For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Are you able to use spotlight before?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to modify Lock screen background to spotlight:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Personalization and select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, choose Windows spotlight.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Dec 2, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

hi I can't see windows spotlight option in lock screen after when i install KMS pico for...

Windows Spotlight/Lock screen

Hi, after many attempts, I got Spotlight back up and running. 'Like what you see' had disappeared, and the image wasn't changing when Spotlight was selected.

I'm not sure which of this sequence proved effective. Maybe some combination.

Note:
    1. Spotlight worked in another account if I switched to it.
    2. Deleting all images (they are jpg's with no extension) in
    %LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assetsdid not solve the problem but the folder was repopulated when I enabled Spotlight. (Some report this not happening).

3. Simply switching to Picture from Spotlight, and back again and trying the Lock screen did not help
    4. Re-registering all apps for the current account as suggested in one post did not help. (Note- there's no specific registration instruction related to Spotlight in the tutorial list).

5. What worked? Finally, I made a random decision to 'Choose an app to show detailed status' (on the lock screen). I chose Weather.
    This worked.

What stopped it working? I think possibly disabling the lock screen using Winaero's tweaker, then enabling it again.

dalchina, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

hi I can't see windows spotlight option in lock screen after when i install KMS pico for...

1. hi I can't see windows spotlight option in lock screen after when i install KMS pico for... - Similar Threads - can't spotlight option

2. cannot change lock screen after activation windows using kms pico

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot change lock screen after activation windows using kms pico: hello guys, introduce my name is evan, i have a problem in my laptop, where i can't change my lock screen image, this happened when i finished activating my windows using kms pico so at first I installed kms pico to activate my Windows 10, after that I changed wallpaper,...
  3. cannot change lock screen after activation windows using kms pico

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot change lock screen after activation windows using kms pico: hello guys, introduce my name is evan, i have a problem in my laptop, where i can't change my lock screen image, this happened when i finished activating my windows using kms pico so at first I installed kms pico to activate my Windows 10, after that I changed wallpaper,...
  4. cannot change lock screen after activation windows using kms pico

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Spotlight Lock Screen

Spotlight Lock Screen: Hi everybody, I know we can't personalize the Windows 10 Spotlight lock screen. It would be better if we could at least choose a preferred theme. I like these landscapes, however, if I had a choice, I would prefer painting.Thanks....
  6. Is it OK to activate office 2016 with KMS Pico on a legit Windows 10 installation?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it OK to activate office 2016 with KMS Pico on a legit Windows 10 installation?: So, I have installed an MS Office 2016 from torrent site on my genuine Windows 10 activated pc. The MS Office 2016 comes with a KMS Pico software. Now, to activate the Office 2016 I need to run the KMS Pico. My question is, as my OS is a legit and activated one, will it be...
  7. No Windows Spotlight option in lock screen settings

No Windows Spotlight option in lock screen settings: I loved Windows Spotlight ever since i used Windows 10, but when I wanted to enable it in my laptop, the option doesnt even appear. Is it the latest update issue or what?, I am using Windows 10 20H2. [ATTACH]...
  8. Hi I had this picture as a wall screen from windows spotlight on my lock screen the other...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi I had this picture as a wall screen from windows spotlight on my lock screen the other...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Blixx87 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/je1nwz/hi_i_had_this_picture_as_a_wall_screen_from/
  9. Windows Spotlight/Lock screen

Windows Spotlight/Lock screen: Got two Win 10 Pro x64 systems in full time use, a laptop and a desktop. On the desktop the Lock screen is working as it should in default config - a new high def picture every few days, some of them quite beautiful. However on the laptop the picture never changes. I've...
  10. lock screen - windows spotlight option not working

lock screen - windows spotlight option not working: I am currently up to date with all updates for my legal copy of windows 10 pro, I have choosen the windows spotlight feature for my lock screen, however it never activates, I still just get the microsoft glowing blue window screen, any thoughts? also right below the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant see the option for windows spotlight

2. i cant see windows spotlight