Windows 10: Hi... I could really use somr Help,..

Discus and support Hi... I could really use somr Help,.. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi... I could really use some Help, On the 5th of April, I awoke to my Dell8500, being on? This had happened the 4th also? But, it was only On. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LARRY CORCORAN, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Hi... I could really use somr Help,..

Hi... I could really use some Help, On the 5th of April, I awoke to my Dell8500, being on? This had happened the 4th also? But, it was only On. I always dsconnect from the Internet and shut my Desktop down, I went to my Desktop and try to see what it was doing. It was acting slow and was getting a plethora of popups? Then, the Recycle Bin popped up and was deleting 256GB, showing everything onC:/ Drive. C:/Drive is 456GB. Itried to stop it thinking it deleting C:/ Drive? I restarted my Desktop to a Black Screen...No Bios Screen? It is still that way! I took my Laptop out o

:)

LARRY CORCORAN, Apr 18, 2024

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 18, 2024
  3. drdeathx Win User
    Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Apr 18, 2024
  4. Hi... I could really use somr Help,..

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

Hi... I could really use somr Help,..

1. Hi... I could really use somr Help,.. - Similar Threads - really somr Help

2. hi , i really need help updating my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi , i really need help updating my pc: every time I try to update my pc it says error if anybody could help that would be much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-really-need-help-updating-my-pc/259cd73b-24f3-43e1-8d07-52caafa23e2f
  3. hi , i really need help updating my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi , i really need help updating my pc: every time I try to update my pc it says error if anybody could help that would be much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-really-need-help-updating-my-pc/259cd73b-24f3-43e1-8d07-52caafa23e2f
  4. Hi... I could really use somr Help,..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi... I could really use somr Help,..: Hi... I could really use some Help, On the 5th of April, I awoke to my Dell8500, being on? This had happened the 4th also? But, it was only On. I always dsconnect from the Internet and shut my Desktop down, I went to my Desktop and try to see what it was doing. It was acting...
  5. Hi... I could really use somr Help,..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi... I could really use somr Help,..: Hi... I could really use some Help, On the 5th of April, I awoke to my Dell8500, being on? This had happened the 4th also? But, it was only On. I always dsconnect from the Internet and shut my Desktop down, I went to my Desktop and try to see what it was doing. It was acting...
  6. I could really use the cascading feature. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I could really use the cascading feature. Any suggestions?: I do not have the the option for cascading windows in my taskbar. Has this been removed? Build# Edition Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Installed on ‎6/‎16/‎2020 OS build 19042.685 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0...
  7. I really really really need help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  8. hi please could you help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hi please could you help: hi I bought a pc of someone of facebook I was told the windows 10 on it was all fine, but once I got home and looked it isn't activated it says I need a new product key. please could you let me know if I need to buy windows 10 from a shop and re-install it or can just buy a...
  9. Translation issues, I could really need your help

in Cortana
    Translation issues, I could really need your help: Those of us having installed more than one language have "Language Community" in FBH, and it's simply not good enough. I would appreciate your upvote both from bilinguals and others. Link to Feedback Hub Post Are you aware of how much time some of us spend translating...
  10. Random but continuous BSOD, could really use the help...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random but continuous BSOD, could really use the help...: I have a new PC that I built, I've built many but this one has me stumped. I have reformatted several times trying different solutions, stripped all unnecessary hardware, tested both sticks of memory and the SSD. The voltage on the PSU 12v rail is a bit low ~11.8v and it...