Windows 10: Hi, I don't see my login and password screen I got into safe mode and removed the...

Discus and support Hi, I don't see my login and password screen I got into safe mode and removed the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/shuffelplay5 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/shuffelplay5, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Hi, I don't see my login and password screen I got into safe mode and removed the...

/u/shuffelplay5, Feb 26, 2020

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi Pedro E Cordeiro,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

• Are you aware of any changes happened on the computer prior to internet issue started?
    • Are you referring to PIN password or Microsoft account password?

I understand the inconvenience caused due to this issue, this could be due to a change in the keyboard layout. However, I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Change the keyboard layout.

1. In the bottom right corner of the sign in screen, select the first option to change the keyboard layout.
    2. Try to change the keyboard layout from the list if you have any and type in the password.

Method 2: Use the On screen keyboard.

1. Restart the computer. In the sign in screen, hold down the shift key and select restart from bottom right corner of your screen.
    2. After the pc is restarted, select Troubleshoot > Select
      Advanced options >Click on Startup settings >
      Now, click on Restart.
    3. After your PC restarts, you should see number of options. Press F5 for
      Safe Mode with networking.
    4. When you are in login screen, press Windows
      and U together on the keyboard
      and select the On-Screen Keyboard from the
      Ease of Access list or click on
      Ease of Access at bottom right and select
      On-Screen Keyboard from the list.
    5. Now, use the cursor to type the password with On-screen keyboard.
    6. Before clicking the login, press the eye symbol
      (I.e. Reveal Password) option in the password field, to see the password is correct.

After you login to safe mode with networking, I would suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft article on
    Fix network connection issues in Windows.
    Let us know the results to assist you further regarding this issue.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Hi, I don't see my login and password screen I got into safe mode and removed the...

Window 10 unable to login with normal and safe mode with correct password

Hi Team,

Today i stuck to login on windows 10 with correct password, i follow same on safe mode but it does not work.

I tried with safe mode with Network but no luck.. Below steps i followed for safe mode...

Troubleshoot> Advanced Options> Startup Settings> Restart>Safe Mode with Networking.O

Here i re-enter the password and it doesn't work.

Please suggest...

RohitPanchalPanchal, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Hi, I don't see my login and password screen I got into safe mode and removed the...

1. Hi, I don't see my login and password screen I got into safe mode and removed the... - Similar Threads - don't login password

2. I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...: So I tried to log in to access my computer which is a Dell laptop, with Windows 10, and I didn't have access to the internet at the time, so it kept telling me my account was offline and I couldn't get past the log in screen.But instead of changing to my local account which...
  3. Remove SAFE MODE password screen.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove SAFE MODE password screen.: I accidentally added a password login when I was in SAFE MODE. Now it appears before my computer will boot up. I know what the password is but I just want to remove the "Enter Password" screen. Windows 10, iSmart SMTB 4100....
  4. Remove SAFE MODE password screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove SAFE MODE password screen.: I accidentally added a password login when I was in SAFE MODE. Now it appears before my computer will boot up. I know what the password is but I just want to remove the "Enter Password" screen. Windows 10, iSmart SMTB 4100....
  5. Remove SAFE MODE password screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows 11, safe mode, blue Login screen, don't remember password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, safe mode, blue Login screen, don't remember password.: In attempt to remove/find a virus. I put windows 11 into safe mode. Now on restart, it takes me to a blue login screen asking for my password. I haven't used my password, opting for the pin, for well over two years now.Since I don't remember my password, it forces me to...
  7. Windows 11, safe mode, blue Login screen, don't remember password.

Windows 11, safe mode, blue Login screen, don't remember password.: In attempt to remove/find a virus. I put windows 11 into safe mode. Now on restart, it takes me to a blue login screen asking for my password. I haven't used my password, opting for the pin, for well over two years now.Since I don't remember my password, it forces me to...
  8. Windows is in safe mode and I don't remember my admin password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows is in safe mode and I don't remember my admin password: Windows on my pc is in safe mode and I don't know my admin password to get back into it. I read that I could use command prompt in the troubleshooting options but I need an admin password to access that as well which kind of defeats the point....
  9. Windows is in safe mode and I don't remember my admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is in safe mode and I don't remember my admin password: Windows on my pc is in safe mode and I don't know my admin password to get back into it. I read that I could use command prompt in the troubleshooting options but I need an admin password to access that as well which kind of defeats the point....
  10. Windows is in safe mode and I don't remember my admin password