Windows 10: Hi, I forgot my account username/email and password. I have completed my one of the...

Discus and support Hi, I forgot my account username/email and password. I have completed my one of the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I forgot my account username/email and password. I have completed my one of the certification from that account. Now I don't know how to access the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by June Kim3, Feb 15, 2024.

1. June Kim3 Win User

Hi, I forgot my account username/email and password. I have completed my one of the...

Hi, I forgot my account username/email and password. I have completed my one of the certification from that account. Now I don't know how to access the certification. Please help

:)

June Kim3, Feb 15, 2024

2. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Feb 15, 2024
  3. 7.62 Win User
    Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

4. newtekie1 Win User

Hi, I forgot my account username/email and password. I have completed my one of the...

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Feb 15, 2024
Thema:

1. Hi, I forgot my account username/email and password. I have completed my one of the... - Similar Threads - forgot account username

2. Hi, I forgot my account username/email and password. I have completed my one of the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I forgot my account username/email and password. I have completed my one of the...: Hi, I forgot my account username/email and password. I have completed my one of the certification from that account. Now I don't know how to access the certification. Please help...
  3. Hi, I forgot my account username/email and password. I have completed my one of the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hi, I forgot my account username/email and password. I have completed my one of the...: Hi, I forgot my account username/email and password. I have completed my one of the certification from that account. Now I don't know how to access the certification. Please help...
  4. Hi, I forgot my certification username and password and i have completed my one of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I forgot my certification username and password and i have completed my one of the...: Hi, I forgot my certification username and password and i have completed my one of the certification from that account. Now I don't know how to access the certification. Please help...
  5. Hi, I forgot my certification username and password and i have completed my one of the...

Hi, I forgot my certification username and password and i have completed my one of the...: Hi, I forgot my certification username and password and i have completed my one of the certification from that account. Now I don't know how to access the certification. Please help...
  6. Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button: Recently, I've decided to downgrade my windows from 11 to 10 due to the lack of performance Im receiving and feature limitations. Then, as soon as I downgraded it, I made a mistake by not saving my email password and now I dont know what to do...
  7. Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button: Recently, I've decided to downgrade my windows from 11 to 10 due to the lack of performance Im receiving and feature limitations. Then, as soon as I downgraded it, I made a mistake by not saving my email password and now I dont know what to do...
  8. Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button

9. hi i forgot my password on my windows pc

hi i forgot my password on my windows pc: hi i need help, when i click restore password it says i have to have a disk, so if someone have that disk please send the download. //William https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-forgot-my-password-on-my-windows-pc/3eeb029e-e607-4214-b60d-e6343475fc0a"
  10. I forgot my Outlook Email Password

I forgot my Outlook Email Password: I forgot my Outlook password on my Micro Surface https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-outlook-email-password/89d588b4-0752-48ec-b4a2-771ae696b949"