Windows 10: Hi I get this pop up saying it is from Microsoft suport to call them 1-855-401-5808 i think...

Discus and support Hi I get this pop up saying it is from Microsoft suport to call them 1-855-401-5808 i think... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is this a scam?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JuroJurcic, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Hi I get this pop up saying it is from Microsoft suport to call them 1-855-401-5808 i think...

Is this a scam?

:)

JuroJurcic, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Amber_650 Win User

1 855 201 3828

Hi,

Has anyone gotten the message to remove potentially harmful adware to call the number, 1 855 201 3828? I think it's a scam because I ran multiple scans and there's nothing on my computer... The message that pops up says they're with Microsoft, but when I
    searched for the number nothing associated with Microsoft came up.

Amber_650, Jul 17, 2019
  3. pop-up from (855) 21609798

My mother is getting a pop-up telling her that Microsoft has detected a virus and to call (855) 216-9798. A search on the Internet ties this number to a scam. Has anyone else gotten these pop-ups?

LarryPruden, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Hi I get this pop up saying it is from Microsoft suport to call them 1-855-401-5808 i think...

Pop Up coming up asking me to contact customer care on 1-855-274-8042

Hi, whenever an ad pops up the screen is redirected to some page automatically and a message plays saying my PC is affected and I should contact customer care asap on 1-855-274-8042. I did try calling that number but it sounded shady and I hung up. Please
    advise as this keeps happening on regular basis. Thanks

VidyunDusa, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Hi I get this pop up saying it is from Microsoft suport to call them 1-855-401-5808 i think...

1. Hi I get this pop up saying it is from Microsoft suport to call them 1-855-401-5808 i think... - Similar Threads - pop saying Microsoft

2. IM keeps popping up say I have a "Microsoft Account Problem"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    IM keeps popping up say I have a "Microsoft Account Problem": Hello Microsoft Community Last month I signed into my Outlook email. In it there was an email about security and how you could see who is logging into your email and I decided to go there. I first signed into "My Account" website and saw the link to the security website. I...
  3. How do I get rid or this pop-up **Microsoft Warning Alert** call +1-844-914-7111 toll free)...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get rid or this pop-up **Microsoft Warning Alert** call +1-844-914-7111 toll free)...: How do I get rid or this pop-up **Microsoft Warning Alert** call +1-844-914-7111 toll free) that says it has locked my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-or-this-pop-up-microsoft-warning/38499744-2d4c-4a96-b7d6-af553cc8da9e
  4. Pop Up from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop Up from Microsoft: There is a pop up from Microsoft which is we think not from Microsoft. This is by opening the Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Jigsaw and Microsoft Sudoku and also by the Microsoft Daily Challenges. If you play a daily challenge or try to then the pop up is coming and is...
  5. I keep getting Anonymous calls bearing my number, saying microsoft calling,my ip address is...

I keep getting Anonymous calls bearing my number, saying microsoft calling,my ip address is...: I keep getting Anonymous calls bearing my number, saying microsoft calling my ip address is compromised. I have been getting 5 or 6 a day. now my name and number appears on my phone. Same story. Any way to stop this....
  6. I keep on getting a pop up saying that my windows license will expire soon.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I keep on getting a pop up saying that my windows license will expire soon.: What does this mean? I went into settings and clicked on "Change product key" . It told me to enter my product key, (I used ProduKey, for I purchased my laptop on Kijiji) and then it gave me an error code: 0xc004f074. What does this mean?...
  7. I keep getting pop up saying that windows licence is expiring soon,

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I keep getting pop up saying that windows licence is expiring soon,: I keep getting pop up saying that windows licence is expiring soon, but my windows 10 pro already activated with digital licence.why such type message showing? [IMG]...
  8. Apple called to say I had severe security issues and not to use my iPad until I called them.

Apple called to say I had severe security issues and not to use my iPad until I called them.: There have been attempts made by internet hijackers to get into my computer. Yesterday Apple called to say they needed to fix security issues. The technician ran a scan that showed all my IP Addresses and said someone from Nigeria hijacked my computer to get my credit card...
  9. Microsoft Pop up did I get scammed?

Microsoft Pop up did I get scammed?: I fell for the scammers AVK Target - VSK. I let them take over my computer for $249 and they left a cleaner app on my computer. My computer is running faster but now Im scared they have all of my information.I know this sounds lame but do they still have access and what...
  10. Pop up window telling me to call 855 840 02**

Pop up window telling me to call 855 840 02**: A pop up window said to call that number because some of my files have been stolen?? Is this a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_7/pop-up-window-telling-me-to-call-855-840-02/a0298b9a-7c56-4c64-a379-4548826d30e7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 8449147111

2. avk target scam

3. pop up saying to call microsoft

4. microsoft jigsaw have to reset each time,
  5. 855-401-5808 whos number