Windows 10: hi: I got a lockdown message and turned off my computer. Now I have no Wiindows.

Discus and support hi: I got a lockdown message and turned off my computer. Now I have no Wiindows. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi: I got locked out and shut my computer off in win 11. When I restarted my computer would only boot to blank screen, Have I lost win11 for good?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KenNuttall, May 22, 2022.

1. hi: I got a lockdown message and turned off my computer. Now I have no Wiindows.

Hi: I got locked out and shut my computer off in win 11. When I restarted my computer would only boot to blank screen, Have I lost win11 for good?

:)

KenNuttall, May 22, 2022

2. Computer in lockdown

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

If you are referring to the lock screen, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• On the lock screen, click on Ease of access icon next to network connection icon.
    • Click On Screen keyboard.
    • Type the password and check.

I also suggest you to change the language and check.

• On the lock screen, click on language icon next to network connection icon.
    • Click the language to US English.
    • Type the password and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 22, 2022
  3. Computer in lockdown

During installation of windows 10 I arrived at the blue screen which asks for my Outlook/Microsoft password. My computer has been in lockdown on that screen for3 days.

When I enter my correct password I get an error message saying that my password is incorrect which having checked it on another laptop I know this is not the case.

My laptop is useless, none of functions work.

Any one out there got any suggestions?

Johnpatt

johnpatt454, May 22, 2022
  4. hi: I got a lockdown message and turned off my computer. Now I have no Wiindows.

Computer in lockdown

I have done all of the troubleshooting steps that you provided and I still can't get Windows to start because it won't accept my password which I know has been entered correctly I know my password Works to get into my Microsoft account on my android phone.
    Previously tried to make a reset password but Windows 10 will not allow it and i had a lot of other problems. Now I can't even restore or do a clean install because it always asks for a password

grannyjudy, May 22, 2022
Thema:

hi: I got a lockdown message and turned off my computer. Now I have no Wiindows.

1. hi: I got a lockdown message and turned off my computer. Now I have no Wiindows. - Similar Threads - got lockdown message

2. Hi I just got in a new computer the gigabyte laptop with intel 7 and I turned it on with a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I just got in a new computer the gigabyte laptop with intel 7 and I turned it on with a...: It’s says the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows click ok to restart computer. I have hit ok but it keeps restarting to the same screen prompt....
  3. Hi I just got in a new computer the gigabyte laptop with intel 7 and I turned it on with a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi I just got in a new computer the gigabyte laptop with intel 7 and I turned it on with a...: It’s says the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows click ok to restart computer. I have hit ok but it keeps restarting to the same screen prompt....
  4. turn off sign off lockdown

in Windows 10 Customization
    turn off sign off lockdown: i need to turn off sign off lockdown so please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-sign-off-lockdown/70ef4a08-af2c-4675-bd73-d706fc2bb14b
  5. i need to turn off sign off lockdown so please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to turn off sign off lockdown so please help: ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  6. i need to turn off sign off lockdown so please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need to turn off sign off lockdown so please help: ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  7. i need to turn off sign off lockdown so please help

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I have to turn my computer off twice for it to completely turn off.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have to turn my computer off twice for it to completely turn off.: Whenever I click the shut down option, it proceeds to say “shutting down” as usual, but it doesn’t turn off completely. The monitor goes dark, as it should, but the processor fan stays on as well as the LEDs if I had them turned on and the power button, the one you use to...
  9. Computer updated on it's own with auto-updates turned off, and now I have no sound!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer updated on it's own with auto-updates turned off, and now I have no sound!: I am ready to smash my computer to TINY LITTLE BITS! I cannot do my work without sound! I checked everything, rolled back the driver, checked the cables. It says it's working in the sound settings and even shows the equalizer moving, BUT STILL I GET NO DAMN SOUND AT ALL!!...
  10. I can't turn off my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't turn off my computer.: Hey, recently i bought a lenovo gaming laptop, and I upgrade it whit another ssd (because it just come whit 250gb m.2) , but since tan I can't shutdown my computer. When I shut down by the taskbar, it starts to shut down, the screen goes off and than it just comes back to...