Windows 10: Hi, I got a problem about Activating Windows 8.1.

Discus and support Hi, I got a problem about Activating Windows 8.1. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought a 2nd hand Laptop on Facebook Marketplace. Seller gave an Product Key I dont know if its matched GCRJD-8NW9H-F2CDX-CCM8D-9D6T9 and its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PARKER2239, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Hi, I got a problem about Activating Windows 8.1.

I just bought a 2nd hand Laptop on Facebook Marketplace. Seller gave an Product Key I dont know if its matched GCRJD-8NW9H-F2CDX-CCM8D-9D6T9 and its saying my product key is ended at 9D6T9 but its have ang error 0x8007007B please help me.

:)

PARKER2239, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 5, 2023
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Feb 5, 2023
  4. Hi, I got a problem about Activating Windows 8.1.

activate window 8 .1

Did you buy 8 or did it come preinstalled?

Activate Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 - Windows Help - Microsoft Support

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

With Windows 8/8.1 The Product Key on preinstalled Operating Systems (HP, Acer, etc) is embedded in the BIOS in the Motherboard, so that the lost and/or worn C.O.A. Sticker problem is no more.

When you reinstall it will pick up the Product Key and activate the system automatically.

If it does not or you have activation problems, follow these steps:

"How to Activate Windows 8 and 8.1 by Phone"

http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/24636-activate-windows-8-phone.html

Follow these steps and do a Phone Activation and hold on for a real person to assist you.

Hi, I got a problem about Activating Windows 8.1. [​IMG]
    OPTION TWO

Hi, I got a problem about Activating Windows 8.1. [​IMG]

To Activate Windows 8.1 by Phone

1. Do step 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 below for what you would like or able to do.

2. Press the Windows
    Hi, I got a problem about Activating Windows 8.1. start.png
    + R
    to open the Rusluisn dialog, type
    slui.exe 4, press Enter, and go to step 7 below.

3. Open an elevated command prompt, type
    slui.exe 4, press Enter, and go to step 7 below.

4. Open the Power Users Tasks menu, click/tap
    on System, and go to step 5A below.

5. Open the Control Panel (icons view), and click/tap
    on the System icon.

A) Click/tap on Activate Windows at the bottom right corner under
    Windows activation, and go to step 7 below. (see screenshot below)

6. Open PC settings, click/tap on
    Activate Windows on the left side.

Etc.

"Get help with activation errors"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/activation-errors

"How to activate a Microsoft product by using Microsoft Product Activation Center"

Product activation for Windows – online & support telephone numbers - Microsoft Support

If phone activation is not available to you or does not let you contact Micosoft, you will have to use this method to

contact MS support

This information may interest you if you do wish to keep a record of it:

"Windows 10 Embedded Product Key Tool"

Windows 10 Embedded Product Key Tool

"We’re proud to introduce the immediate release of our newest utility for Windows users: the NeoSmart Technologies Embedded Product Key Tool. Designed for users of Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10, our embedded product key tool will retrieve and
    display the Windows setup product key embedded in the BIOS or EFI, allowing you to store it for safe-keeping or use it to reinstall Windows with an official Windows setup image."

You can also use:

"Belarc Advisor - Free Personal PC Audit (Version 8.5c)"

Belarc Advisor - Belarc, Inc.

Or:

"Product KeyFinder"

KeyFinder | Magical Jelly Bean

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

Hi, I got a problem about Activating Windows 8.1.

1. Hi, I got a problem about Activating Windows 8.1. - Similar Threads - got problem Activating

2. Hi I am with this problem about abnormal program termination

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hi I am with this problem about abnormal program termination: Hi I am with this problem that an RGB App cant open. It says that abnormal program termination. And I have the latest Microsoft Visual C++ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-am-with-this-problem-about-abnormal-program/5ae841b6-8edc-4caf-9e46-6956ffe4770f
  3. Hi I am with this problem about abnormal program termination

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I am with this problem about abnormal program termination: Hi I am with this problem that an RGB App cant open. It says that abnormal program termination. And I have the latest Microsoft Visual C++ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-am-with-this-problem-about-abnormal-program/5ae841b6-8edc-4caf-9e46-6956ffe4770f
  4. Hi I am with this problem about abnormal program termination

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Got a problem with my activation key

Got a problem with my activation key: I had to reinstall windows on my new ssd and now I cant activate it no more. It says we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Even tho I only ever used this PC at home....
  6. Hi, I got a problem about Activating Windows 8.1.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I got a problem about Activating Windows 8.1.: I just bought a 2nd hand Laptop on Facebook Marketplace. Seller gave an Product Key I dont know if its matched GCRJD-8NW9H-F2CDX-CCM8D-9D6T9 and its saying my product key is ended at 9D6T9 but its have ang error 0x8007007B please help me....
  7. Hi. About activation of windows 11 pro. how to active it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi. About activation of windows 11 pro. how to active it?: I have followed also what Mr. Dave posted just like you did. but Have you activated yours? If yes, how? Kindly let me know how. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-about-activation-of-windows-11-pro-how-to/41254bb2-928e-48de-bc76-c1b143ef1dda
  8. Hi. About activation of windows 11 pro. how to active it?

Hi. About activation of windows 11 pro. how to active it?: I have followed also what Mr. Dave posted just like you did. but Have you activated yours? If yes, how? Kindly let me know how. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-about-activation-of-windows-11-pro-how-to/41254bb2-928e-48de-bc76-c1b143ef1dda
  9. I've got a problem with windows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I've got a problem with windows 10 activation: I bought the key on the www.gamivo.comand it didn't workI don't know if I should refound key or wait for somone to help meTHE BROBLEM NAME:0xC004C008And the key is brand newbtw im bad in english sorry......
  10. Question about Windows Activation Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question about Windows Activation Problem: I he bought dell 5570. Windows 10 Pro is already activated by Organization. When I started with Fresh Start from Device Performance & Health, [ATTACH] It Says [ATTACH] How To activate again?...