Windows 10: Hi! I had to reinstall Office and after it finoshed, I can’t create new documents like...

Discus and support Hi! I had to reinstall Office and after it finoshed, I can’t create new documents like... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Thomson210 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m0pi93/hi_i_had_to_reinstall_office_and_after_it/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Thomson210, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Hi! I had to reinstall Office and after it finoshed, I can’t create new documents like...

/u/Thomson210, Mar 8, 2021
  2. Spanky68 Win User

Office Mobile Word won't create a new document.

I am using Windows Mobile on a Samsung i760. When using Office Mobile, Word, I suddenly find that when I try to create a New document, I get an error message. "An error occured. The document could not be opened."

I have had the device for 7 months and use it daily and never had a problem until yesterday. Now it is constant.

Office Mobile Excel works fine, as does Office Mobile Powerpoint. There are no other known problems.

Why can I not open a new document in Office Mobile Word?

Thanx!

Spanky68, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Kari Win User
    Problems reinstalling Office 2016

First thing to do is to go through each step in this Office Support document: Manually uninstall Office - Microsoft Office

That will take some time, I have done this a few times and dislike the complexity of it every time, but it has always helped me to reinstall Office.

One step not mentioned on that page is to restart when done, before reinstalling Office.

Kari, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Hi! I had to reinstall Office and after it finoshed, I can’t create new documents like...

Reinstall Windows 10 to new hard drive

Hi Rodolpho,

We want to know about the issue you're having with your recovery drive. Please answer the questions below:

• Are you trying to reinstall Windows 8 or Windows 10?
    • If you already upgraded to Windows 10, were you able to create a new copy of the recovery drive?

We suggest creating a new copy of the recovery drive and then follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa above this thread.

Update us with the outcome so we can assist you further.

Robert Caw, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Hi! I had to reinstall Office and after it finoshed, I can’t create new documents like...

1. Hi! I had to reinstall Office and after it finoshed, I can’t create new documents like... - Similar Threads - reinstall Office finoshed

2. New document folder created after update?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New document folder created after update?: New, empty, document folder created after update for Windows 10. Had to go digging to: This PC-OSC-User-Documents, to find all my files. How do I make this original documents folder the default/main folder?...
  3. New document folder created after update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New document folder created after update?: New, empty, document folder created after update for Windows 10. Had to go digging to: This PC-OSC-User-Documents, to find all my files. How do I make this original documents folder the default/main folder?...
  4. New document folder created after update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do i create a new Documents folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i create a new Documents folder?: My Documents folder in my C: Disk has disappeared because it fused with my Onedrive a while ago. While removing my documents folder in my OneDrive it removed my Documents folder aswell. So here i am asking how do i create a new Documents folder and set it up?...
  6. How do i create a new Documents folder?

How do i create a new Documents folder?: My Documents folder in my C: Disk has disappeared because it fused with my Onedrive a while ago. While removing my documents folder in my OneDrive it removed my Documents folder aswell. So here i am asking how do i create a new Documents folder and set it up?...
  7. How do i create a new Documents folder?

8. Had to reinstall Win 10/Office 365 on new drive

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Had to reinstall Win 10/Office 365 on new drive: I installed Windows 10 Pro 20H2 and Microsoft 365 on a new SSD. I'd like to get my contacts/address book from the old HD. What folder is it located in on the old drive? 172124
  9. I had to reinstall windows

I had to reinstall windows: How do I reinstall the built in HP apps? I'm really scared that I won't be able to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-to-reinstall-windows/0b9cde2f-a34a-40a1-8599-0d58c99f8bd3
  10. i cant create a new text document

i cant create a new text document: i cant create a new text document and when i try to open one it ask me how to opent it and it gives me options like word pad microsoft explorel and thing like that but not text document pls help...