Windows 10: Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.

Discus and support Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.I have the latest Windows 10 update and the drivers are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Braddy Wølf, Dec 21, 2023.

1. Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.

Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.I have the latest Windows 10 update and the drivers are up to date.I have a sufarce pro 9. 16gbram 257gb Intel i7this is my problemBefore I formatted my PC, it suffered a virus, I wanted to format it at that time, Roblox Studio was working fine and I had my office with the programs already installed, then I formatted it and then it no longer came with programs like Word and Excel, I wanted to download Microsoft Office 2016 and then it appeared a message that said that the package had not been install

:)

Braddy Wølf, Dec 21, 2023

2. HIS IceQ turbo overclocking problems

If Your Card is Like my HIS 2600 Pro, they probably OC'd it at the factory and then locked the frequency's so catalyst can't adjust them.

Riva Tuner v2.08 will let you adjust the clock/Mem/Fans

I suggest slowly stepping the core or mem one at a time till it won't go any further, then subtract about 10+ mhz from each (for stability), set the clocks and run stability tests.

left-o-matic, Dec 21, 2023
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 21, 2023
  4. dalchina Win User

Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 21, 2023
Thema:

Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.

1. Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is. - Similar Threads - problem someone explain

2. Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.: Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.I have the latest Windows 10 update and the drivers are up to date.I have a sufarce pro 9. 16gbram 257gb Intel i7this is my problemBefore I formatted my PC, it suffered a virus, I...
  3. Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.: Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.I have the latest Windows 10 update and the drivers are up to date.I have a sufarce pro 9. 16gbram 257gb Intel i7this is my problemBefore I formatted my PC, it suffered a virus, I...
  4. I would like to ask whats is causing these problems :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to ask whats is causing these problems :: 1 problem is this: Video.UI 6872, D,2 A52F7EE9-7DD1-4EGA-980B-6C4E9F2D662FJ; The database [CAUsers\edgar \AppData\ Local Packages\ Microsoft.ZuneVideo_&wekyb3d8bbwe\ LocalState\Database¡anonymous\mp.edb] format version is being held back to 8920 0x22d8 due to application...
  5. I would like to ask whats is causing these problems :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to ask whats is causing these problems :: 1 problem is this: Video.UI 6872, D,2 A52F7EE9-7DD1-4EGA-980B-6C4E9F2D662FJ; The database [CAUsers\edgar \AppData\ Local Packages\ Microsoft.ZuneVideo_&wekyb3d8bbwe\ LocalState\Database¡anonymous\mp.edb] format version is being held back to 8920 0x22d8 due to application...
  6. I would like to ask whats is causing these problems :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Hi I would like to more about KPI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I would like to more about KPI: HiFor my Organization , which is Microsoft Learning partner i am asking this question. We would like to know more about KPI. Score Bench mark that a silver partner should achieve. Classifications on KPI. we are using courseware market; so how it matters KPI....
  8. Hi I would like to more about KPI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi I would like to more about KPI: HiFor my Organization , which is Microsoft Learning partner i am asking this question. We would like to know more about KPI. Score Bench mark that a silver partner should achieve. Classifications on KPI. we are using courseware market; so how it matters KPI....
  9. Can someone explain what this means?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone explain what this means?: I'm just trying to move files from one folder to another on my new laptop. Instead, File Explorer crashes, the entire screen flickers, then comes back to the desktop after a few seconds. When I went in search of anything that might be the cause of it, I looked at Error...
  10. Someone explain what these services are

in Windows 10 Support
    Someone explain what these services are: Someone please explain what these services are sync Host_48962, user data access_48962, user data storage_48962. There are a few more too. 68584