Windows 10: Hi, I have a problem. The problem is that when I press e or the right arrow key I get +e...

Discus and support Hi, I have a problem. The problem is that when I press e or the right arrow key I get +e... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a ASUS X541NC laptop. The problem is only when using the laptop keyboard but not when using usb keyboards. I have uninstalled the keyboard from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PatrikRadanović, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Hi, I have a problem. The problem is that when I press e or the right arrow key I get +e...

I have a ASUS X541NC laptop. The problem is only when using the laptop keyboard but not when using usb keyboards. I have uninstalled the keyboard from device manager, but nothing happened.

:)

PatrikRadanović, Jun 17, 2020

2. OK, Password problem...Mint

Linux Mint - Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

ChevyOwner, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Peachtree E-mail Writer v3

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Peachtree E-mail Writer and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall Peachtree E-mail Writer:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Peachtree E-mail Writer and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Hi, I have a problem. The problem is that when I press e or the right arrow key I get +e...

Low disk space in recovery drive E

After seeing Disk management shot I would have to agree with Count Mike. Looks like you have a small boot disk, likely an ssd and it must be holding your current data, correct?

You will have to audit to make sure all photos are indeed on C: within your data. Here is how I audit. Open file explorer. Once opened hold the windows key down and press the left arrow key on keyboard. File explorer should be on left side of screen.

Now hold the shift key down and click File Explorer again in task bar. This will open a second copy of file Explorer. Hold the Windows key down and press the right arrow on the keyboard. Your new copy of file explorer should now be on right.

You should have two copies of file explorer up, side by side. You can navigate your C:drive on the left and compare it to your e: drive. Down in the left corner of file explorer you should see counts. Copy anything from E: to C: should things be missing.

Next I would right click on E: and change the drive letter. Actually you will be removing the drive the letter. Once removed I would use my machine / backup for a while to see if anything is screaming for E:

No screams you can delete partition and merge.

On you Photography item in Quick Access list just right click and remove from list.

What are your plans for your D: Data drive and how soon do you want to implement?

Caledon Ken, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Hi, I have a problem. The problem is that when I press e or the right arrow key I get +e...

1. Hi, I have a problem. The problem is that when I press e or the right arrow key I get +e... - Similar Threads - problem problem press

2. Hi I have problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have problem.: Hi I have problem. When I yesterday run video editor it says "video editor can't be no more used. Download Clipchamp." I want repair video editor because I hate clipchamp. I tried to reinstall photos app and it didn't work. Pls help me. I'm using windows 10 home 8gb ram....
  3. Hi I have problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi I have problem.: Hi I have problem. When I yesterday run video editor it says "video editor can't be no more used. Download Clipchamp." I want repair video editor because I hate clipchamp. I tried to reinstall photos app and it didn't work. Pls help me. I'm using windows 10 home 8gb ram....
  4. Hi I have a problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have a problem.: Hi I have a problem. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23, warzone...
  5. Hi I have a problem.

Hi I have a problem.: Hi I have a problem. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23, warzone...
  6. Hi I have a probleme.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have a probleme.: Hi I have a probleme. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23,...
  7. Hi I have a probleme.

Hi I have a probleme.: Hi I have a probleme. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23,...
  8. When i press the right arrow key the calculator opens up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i press the right arrow key the calculator opens up: Every time i press the right arrow key the calculator pops up, this is what i already tried to fix this problem:I tried a clean boot and it didn't workI did a reset of my keyboard macro functions and it didn't workI tried a quick scan with windows defender and it didn't...
  9. When i press the right arrow key the calculator opens up

When i press the right arrow key the calculator opens up: Every time i press the right arrow key the calculator pops up, this is what i already tried to fix this problem:I tried a clean boot and it didn't workI did a reset of my keyboard macro functions and it didn't workI tried a quick scan with windows defender and it didn't...
  10. Hi i have a problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi i have a problem: I’m resetting my laptop but it is on 76% for more then 30 hours what can i do please help And thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-have-a-problem/52279f83-710d-4c9e-9d00-b8099cc2f882