Windows 10: Hi I have a problem where when I try to install some files for some of the files this...

Discus and support Hi I have a problem where when I try to install some files for some of the files this... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Urfuckingmom333 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Urfuckingmom333, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Hi I have a problem where when I try to install some files for some of the files this...

/u/Urfuckingmom333, Feb 4, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Outlook PST File Problem

That is exactly what I was going to suggest. Export everything to another PST file, delete the old(or rather move it out of the default folder) and replace it with the new PST file that you exported.

newtekie1, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Ketxxx Win User
    opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Feb 4, 2021
  4. regan1985 Win User

Hi I have a problem where when I try to install some files for some of the files this...

making file lists

ok i have tried it and i got it to work thanks

but my next problem is it only lists the folders not the files??

regan1985, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

Hi I have a problem where when I try to install some files for some of the files this...

1. Hi I have a problem where when I try to install some files for some of the files this... - Similar Threads - problem where try

2. I have some problems when i play games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have some problems when i play games.: I have some problems when i play games such as League of Legends. During ingame and surprisingly, the game is crashed and message appears that makes the game close. this problem happens twice or more every game. and I have another problem about the FPS in the game. it is...
  3. I have some problems when i play games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have some problems when i play games.: I have some problems when i play games such as League of Legends. During ingame and surprisingly, the game is crashed and message appears that makes the game close. this problem happens twice or more every game. and I have another problem about the FPS in the game. it is...
  4. I have some problems when i play games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls: BronWindowsOverzichtHardwarefoutDatum‎12/‎08/‎2022 20:56StatusNiet gerapporteerdBeschrijvingEen probleem met de hardware heeft ervoor gezorgd dat Windows niet meer goed werkt.Probleem met handtekeningNaam van probleemgebeurtenis: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1:...
  6. HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls: BronWindowsOverzichtHardwarefoutDatum‎12/‎08/‎2022 20:56StatusNiet gerapporteerdBeschrijvingEen probleem met de hardware heeft ervoor gezorgd dat Windows niet meer goed werkt.Probleem met handtekeningNaam van probleemgebeurtenis: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1:...
  7. HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I deleted some file

in Windows 10 Customization
    I deleted some file: A long time ago i deleted some file I dont know what one on windows 10 but now the computer wont boot it it just shows the dell screen and goes to the scan thing i can go to the boot menu is there a way to re download windows without knowing what file i deleted...
  9. Trying to delete that file, but for some reason i can't

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to delete that file, but for some reason i can't: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/THELOLESTER [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iiak80/trying_to_delete_that_file_but_for_some_reason_i/
  10. I have some annoying undeletable files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have some annoying undeletable files: I found this file How to delete it? BethesdaSoftworks.LiluDallas-Multipass_1.11.7.0_x64__3275kfvn8vcwc https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/BPE7tsTnP8RrTnuVjZHv8_rYda1cHLuLZK0RJtHOApODYFty50pU_McUVDbUzKeitkxvn9hndI0rJRngX19RQpR4J2QWgwWFqDQKRcc5=s815 submitted by /u/hassan71_0...