Windows 10: Hi, I have a problem with an error message that keeps popping up "C:\Program...

Discus and support Hi, I have a problem with an error message that keeps popping up "C:\Program... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer is very slow with this message, "C:\Program Filesx86\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe Error performing inpage operation". Previously... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Robbie-808, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Hi, I have a problem with an error message that keeps popping up "C:\Program...

My computer is very slow with this message, "C:\Program Filesx86\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe Error performing inpage operation". Previously my computer kept re-starting with the message windows has encountered a problem and has to close and restart computer. I run an up to date Firefox browser. Not sure if these error messages are related. Any ideas what's causing this problem? I regularly defrag and optimise my drive which still shows healthy.

:)

Robbie-808, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Riel Alc Win User

I can not stop Defender pop up error messages

Hi,

For us to effectively assist you with your Windows Defender pop up error, we'd like to know the following:

• Have you installed any Windows updates prior to this issue?
    • Can you provide the exact error message?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve the issue?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jan 26, 2021
  3. dm_999 Win User
    Annoying Runtime Error message keeps popping up.

I keep receiving this message, and do not know what to do about it, but it is very irritating indeed:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library.

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Windows\system32\8671\msconfig.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Can anyone suggest what needs to be done?

dm_999, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Hi, I have a problem with an error message that keeps popping up "C:\Program...

Error message - There was a problem starting C:\program Files\HP\HP\Deskjet 1010\series\bin\HPStatusBL.dlll

Hi Authoress,

Deleting the shortcut for the removed printer program may resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press and hold Windows key + E to open File Explorer.
    • Go to the path location:
      • C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
    • Locate Monitor Ink Alerts - HP Deskjet 1010 series.lnk.
    • Delete the shortcut and reboot your computer.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Hi, I have a problem with an error message that keeps popping up "C:\Program...

1. Hi, I have a problem with an error message that keeps popping up "C:\Program... - Similar Threads - problem error message

2. This Pop-up error message show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This Pop-up error message show up: Why does windows 11 show me the below screenshot problem every time I start windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-up-error-message-show-up/c7227ea0-63fb-4a91-982a-fbb8253c9d91
  3. This Pop-up error message show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This Pop-up error message show up: Why does windows 11 show me the below screenshot problem every time I start windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-up-error-message-show-up/c7227ea0-63fb-4a91-982a-fbb8253c9d91
  4. error message pop up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error message pop up: Hi guys,I was wondering if you could help me please.....I keep getting error message today first time for year & half. I not sure what does it mean though and trying to finding out how to get rid of...
  5. Window Script Host keep popping up error message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window Script Host keep popping up error message: Message keeps saying Can not find script file "C:\Users\CBEM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\afe62339.js" And yes, I have rebooted several times. And each time it reboots, this message keeps popping up several times as if everytime it tries to launch a program, this will happen....
  6. Annoying message keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Annoying message keeps popping up: This message keeps popping up every 20 minutes. Anyone know how to fix it?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-message-keeps-popping-up/4966a8e7-b3fc-4e26-b3f7-3483bed034a5"
  7. POP UP ERROR MESSAGE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    POP UP ERROR MESSAGE: Why am I getting this message? How can I fix this problem? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-error-message/6cca3bba-a6ac-40d4-9123-e3f08bdd4bb2
  8. Error Message Keeps Popping Up Please help.

Error Message Keeps Popping Up Please help.: I recently installed and uninstalled a thermaltake RGB controller software. After uninstalling, every time I start my pc, an error message pops up explaining that the RGB software was attempted to be started but the file was missing. This kind of thing is really annoying when...
  9. Message keeps on popping up

Message keeps on popping up: I keep on getting this message. Titled. IVGBNB~1.txt Script file not found C:\OEWAJ~1\IVGBNB~1.txt Any tips how to get rid of it? There is no such folder under c:...
  10. Message keeps popping up

Message keeps popping up: [ATTACH] This keeps popping up on my screen. Is this legit or is this is this a scam or a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/message-keeps-popping-up/83181e7a-33b8-4346-b048-5b5bb3aed167