Windows 10: Hi, I have a problem with my computer freezing and making this DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR sound

Discus and support Hi, I have a problem with my computer freezing and making this DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR sound in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It's happening quite frequently these days. I have the system and application events saved from event viewer. I need help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ypknight, Oct 20, 2020.

1. ypknight Win User

Hi, I have a problem with my computer freezing and making this DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR sound

It's happening quite frequently these days. I have the system and application events saved from event viewer. I need help!

:)

ypknight, Oct 20, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

PROBLEM WITH SOUND

Hi Emilio,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • What Is the make and model of your computer?

Follow the Microsoft article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems.

Do let us know if you are able to get sound in your PC. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 sound problems.

Hi Roger,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install all driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • In which browser are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if you are able to get Sound with all relevant programs. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Hi, I have a problem with my computer freezing and making this DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR sound

onboard sound not working for HIS mother board ( windows 10 )

Hi Sandesh,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your on-board sound, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check and follow the steps in this
    article
    to run the audio troubleshooter.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Hi, I have a problem with my computer freezing and making this DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR sound

1. Hi, I have a problem with my computer freezing and making this DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR sound - Similar Threads - problem computer freezing

2. Hi I have problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have problem.: Hi I have problem. When I yesterday run video editor it says "video editor can't be no more used. Download Clipchamp." I want repair video editor because I hate clipchamp. I tried to reinstall photos app and it didn't work. Pls help me. I'm using windows 10 home 8gb ram....
  3. Hi I have problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi I have problem.: Hi I have problem. When I yesterday run video editor it says "video editor can't be no more used. Download Clipchamp." I want repair video editor because I hate clipchamp. I tried to reinstall photos app and it didn't work. Pls help me. I'm using windows 10 home 8gb ram....
  4. Hi I have a problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have a problem.: Hi I have a problem. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23, warzone...
  5. Hi I have a problem.

Hi I have a problem.: Hi I have a problem. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23, warzone...
  6. Hi I have a probleme.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have a probleme.: Hi I have a probleme. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23,...
  7. Hi I have a probleme.

Hi I have a probleme.: Hi I have a probleme. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23,...
  8. Computer Freezes and makes a wierd buzz sound.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Freezes and makes a wierd buzz sound.: OK here we go so i have just redone the OS install and things went just fine set everything up and then BOOM!!! issues. the first one that im having is that my computer will Freeze and then a buzz sound will go off but the weird thing is that i can still move my mouse. I have...
  9. Computer makes annoying sound and freezes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer makes annoying sound and freezes: Hello, I need help with my computer sometimes it does a weird sound like drrrrrrrrrr... and freezes and like 3 weeks ago my monitors turned off when I heard the weird sound. Is this a virus or something wrong with the tech inside the computer? also it starts lag sometimes...
  10. My computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound: Hello, i have this problem were my computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound for a few seconds. Have updated all of my drivers and everything is up to date. It happens maybe 1-2 times a day and its very annoying... I haven't overclocked. My specs: Mobo-ASUS ROG STRIX Z390...