Windows 10: Hi i have a problem with my laptop. I tried to reset it using the option in the settiongs,...

Discus and support Hi i have a problem with my laptop. I tried to reset it using the option in the settiongs,... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi i have a problem with my laptop. I tried to reset it using the option in the settings, now since its been in the starting page for hours now, its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TIISETSO KGASAGO, May 29, 2024.

1. Hi i have a problem with my laptop. I tried to reset it using the option in the settiongs,...

Hi i have a problem with my laptop. I tried to reset it using the option in the settings, now since its been in the starting page for hours now, its been in the starting page for hours now, it doesnt want to start. It just keeps loading.

:)

TIISETSO KGASAGO, May 29, 2024
  2. Josef Bri Win User

Re: All boot options are tried...

Hi Elda,

If the boot sequence didn't work, then we suggest try running the laptop in safe mode. To do this, here's a few steps to follow:

• Power down your laptop.
    • Turn it back on again.
    • When you turn it back on, press F8 repeatedly until the power on option appeared.
    • If you see the boot option "Safe Mode with Networking", choose that option.
    • See if you can boot up in Safe mode.

We'll look forward to your response.

Josef Bri, May 29, 2024
  3. Clem Win User
    Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

4. dalchina Win User

Hi i have a problem with my laptop. I tried to reset it using the option in the settiongs,...

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 29, 2024
Thema:

Hi i have a problem with my laptop. I tried to reset it using the option in the settiongs,...

1. Hi i have a problem with my laptop. I tried to reset it using the option in the settiongs,... - Similar Threads - problem laptop tried

2. Hi i have a problem with my laptop. I tried to reset it using the option in the settiongs,...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hi i have a problem with my laptop. I tried to reset it using the option in the settiongs,...: Hi i have a problem with my laptop. I tried to reset it using the option in the settings, now since its been in the starting page for hours now, its been in the starting page for hours now, it doesnt want to start. It just keeps loading....
  3. Hi i have a problem with my laptop. I tried to reset it using the option in the settiongs,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi i have a problem with my laptop. I tried to reset it using the option in the settiongs,...: Hi i have a problem with my laptop. I tried to reset it using the option in the settings, now since its been in the starting page for hours now, its been in the starting page for hours now, it doesnt want to start. It just keeps loading....
  4. Hi!. I have a problem with my laptop, when I try to connect to WiFi it keeps on saying "the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hi!. I have a problem with my laptop, when I try to connect to WiFi it keeps on saying "the...: Hi!... I have a problem with my laptop, when I try to connect to WiFi it keeps on saying "the laptop ran into a problem and error, it will restart in few minutes". What should I do?...
  5. Hi!. I have a problem with my laptop, when I try to connect to WiFi it keeps on saying "the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi!. I have a problem with my laptop, when I try to connect to WiFi it keeps on saying "the...: Hi!. I have a problem with my laptop, when I try to connect to WiFi it keeps on saying "the laptop ran into a problem and error, it will restart in few minutes". What should I do...
  6. Hi I have problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have problem.: Hi I have problem. When I yesterday run video editor it says "video editor can't be no more used. Download Clipchamp." I want repair video editor because I hate clipchamp. I tried to reinstall photos app and it didn't work. Pls help me. I'm using windows 10 home 8gb ram....
  7. Hi I have problem.

Hi I have problem.: Hi I have problem. When I yesterday run video editor it says "video editor can't be no more used. Download Clipchamp." I want repair video editor because I hate clipchamp. I tried to reinstall photos app and it didn't work. Pls help me. I'm using windows 10 home 8gb ram....
  8. Hi I have a problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have a problem.: Hi I have a problem. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23, warzone...
  9. Hi I have a probleme.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have a probleme.: Hi I have a probleme. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23,...
  10. Hi I have a probleme.

Hi I have a probleme.: Hi I have a probleme. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23,...