Windows 10: Hi I have a probleme.

Discus and support Hi I have a probleme. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have a probleme. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Denisneagoe ., Feb 11, 2023.

1. Hi I have a probleme.

Hi I have a probleme. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23, warzone and other. Even very low end games are using too muchDo guys had any sugestions?

:)

Denisneagoe ., Feb 11, 2023
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 11, 2023
  3. HIS IceQ turbo overclocking problems

If Your Card is Like my HIS 2600 Pro, they probably OC'd it at the factory and then locked the frequency's so catalyst can't adjust them.

Riva Tuner v2.08 will let you adjust the clock/Mem/Fans

I suggest slowly stepping the core or mem one at a time till it won't go any further, then subtract about 10+ mhz from each (for stability), set the clocks and run stability tests.

left-o-matic, Feb 11, 2023
  4. Hi I have a probleme.

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Feb 11, 2023
Thema:

Hi I have a probleme.

1. Hi I have a probleme. - Similar Threads - probleme

2. After updating Windows to KB5040525, there are many problems. Is there a way to go back to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating Windows to KB5040525, there are many problems. Is there a way to go back to...: I updated Windows 10 to KB5040525 OS Build 19045.4717 today but it gave me a lot of problems. The system boots very slowly. This problem did not exist in previous versions. The touchpad is disabled and I cannot work with the system. Even the ports are out of order and the...
  3. After updating Windows to KB5040525, there are many problems. Is there a way to go back to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After updating Windows to KB5040525, there are many problems. Is there a way to go back to...: I updated Windows 10 to KB5040525 OS Build 19045.4717 today but it gave me a lot of problems. The system boots very slowly. This problem did not exist in previous versions. The touchpad is disabled and I cannot work with the system. Even the ports are out of order and the...
  4. After updating Windows to KB5040525, there are many problems. Is there a way to go back to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer...: Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer Windows boot manger came on the screen when I enter removed and comes back on you can help me thank you very much for any help...
  6. Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer...

Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer...: Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer Windows boot manger came on the screen when I enter removed and comes back on you can help me thank you very much for any help...
  7. Snipping Tool folder problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool folder problem: Currently when you take a screenshot using Snipping Tool windows key + shift + s it autosaves the image to a path that ends in TempState\ScreenClip. This is a bit frustrating because the folder contains two versions of the image and a .json file, and the folder is difficult...
  8. Snipping Tool folder problem

Snipping Tool folder problem: Currently when you take a screenshot using Snipping Tool windows key + shift + s it autosaves the image to a path that ends in TempState\ScreenClip. This is a bit frustrating because the folder contains two versions of the image and a .json file, and the folder is difficult...
  9. Audio Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Problem: I'm having a audio problem when i click on my second monitor, or move my mouse around to click the audio and it stop working from the time click on it when go back to the first monitor the audio plays again....
  10. Audio Problem

Audio Problem: I'm having a audio problem when i click on my second monitor, or move my mouse around to click the audio and it stop working from the time click on it when go back to the first monitor the audio plays again....