Windows 10: Hi i have a question and i thought this subreddit well have the answer

Discus and support Hi i have a question and i thought this subreddit well have the answer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a usb mic and when i record like after 20 min a buzzing sound starts and i thought it may need more power so is there a way to increase the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OBIEDA_HASSOUNEH, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Hi i have a question and i thought this subreddit well have the answer

I have a usb mic and when i record like after 20 min a buzzing sound starts and i thought it may need more power so is there a way to increase the power output in the usb port or I'm just being stupid so yeah

submitted by /u/OBIEDA_HASSOUNEH
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OBIEDA_HASSOUNEH, Jun 27, 2020

2. cortana does not answer questions well

Hi Doctor Susan,

Cortana’s responses usually depend on the type of topics being asked. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using? Click
      here
      for instruction on how to find your Windows 10 build.

Hi i have a question and i thought this subreddit well have the answer eae3c1b7-3869-4616-a33b-324a04f91e0f.png

• Are all the responses to all your questions off the mark, or is it isolated to a specific topic?
    • Can you provide us some scenarios or topics when Cortana provides off the mark answers?
    • Did you make any changes before this issue happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Kristine Arp, Jun 27, 2020
  3. I have been infected with Ransomware

Oh.

I see that a Community Moderator converted your thread from a Discussion to a Question.

Do you have a question?

It is not quite clear (to me at least) why you've created this thread....

In case that you do indeed have a problem with ransomware:

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

=======================

Also suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Hi i have a question and i thought this subreddit well have the answer

I HAVE A PROBLEM

Hi Mohamed,

We'd like to know more about this concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Did you notice any changes on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Which application are you using when you encountered this error?
    • Can you send us a screenshot with what you are experiencing? Make sure that you remove all personal information.

Charianne Per, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Hi i have a question and i thought this subreddit well have the answer

1. Hi i have a question and i thought this subreddit well have the answer - Similar Threads - question thought subreddit

2. I found the answer to a locked but not well answered question on this board, how can I...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I found the answer to a locked but not well answered question on this board, how can I...: I was having the same basic issue as "Windows Powershell using full CPU every 5-ish seconds." @JasonHe54 from 2 years ago. The answer given by @Raniel V. didn't help me, but further searching did.At least in my case it came down to a service I was running on my computer that...
  3. I found the answer to a locked but not well answered question on this board, how can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found the answer to a locked but not well answered question on this board, how can I...: I was having the same basic issue as "Windows Powershell using full CPU every 5-ish seconds." @JasonHe54 from 2 years ago. The answer given by @Raniel V. didn't help me, but further searching did.At least in my case it came down to a service I was running on my computer that...
  4. I found the answer to a locked but not well answered question on this board, how can I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have 2 questions can someone answer them?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have 2 questions can someone answer them?: 1st question: If legacy support is disabled will the windows installation detect it as UEFI? 2nd Question: If if is detected as a uefi device, will it be converted to a GPT Disk?...
  6. Hi I have a question about remote desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hi I have a question about remote desktop.: Hi, How do i get the IP address of a remote PC while using remote desktop connection? I guess I need a public address but I don't know how to find it? Many thanks, T Vieweg....
  7. I have a question.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a question.: I'm using 3 different hard drives on my pc. All 3 has windows 10 and I switch them regularly. This might be a weird question but does anyone know what happenes if you switch hard drives while the pc is in sleep mode? I'm kinda scared to test it. If someone who saw this...
  8. I have the answer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have the answer: Got this in a minidump debug. Take this and go for it. mwac.sys *code:: SYMBOL_NAME: mwac+12715MODULE_NAME: mwacIMAGE_NAME: mwac.sysSTACK_COMMAND: .thread ; .cxr ; kbBUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 12715FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x133_DPC_mwac!unknown_functionOS_VERSION:...
  9. I have a question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a question: I am a gamer,in the game i have my own sensitivity settings,and i use windows 7.If i want to use Windows 10,i can apply the same sensitivity in game settings,but what about mouse dpi,in windows 7 its not a anumerical setting,but low-medium-high (Something like that). How do i...
  10. I have many questions (well maybe 3)

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have many questions (well maybe 3): First how do I fix my tab because it wont shrink, [ATTACH] Next how do you fix the right click because whenever I accidentally click right click and then I try to make it disappear by clicking left clickit wont disappear Finally I can stretch/split tabs in a way of have 2...