Windows 10: Hi , I have a serious problem about my laptop I think a rootkit is inside of it . what to do?

Discus and support Hi , I have a serious problem about my laptop I think a rootkit is inside of it . what to do? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I suspected that there was a rootkit living inside of my laptop and then I downloaded GMER to detect it and here is what I got from the scan ...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Muhamad Hamid, Sep 1, 2023.

1. Hi , I have a serious problem about my laptop I think a rootkit is inside of it . what to do?

So I suspected that there was a rootkit living inside of my laptop and then I downloaded GMER to detect it and here is what I got from the scan ... Service C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Definition Updates\{CFE532D2-C6ED-446C-9F10-0F7C9E3338AE}\MpKslDrv.sys *** hidden *** [MANUAL] MpKsl013b618d Am I in danger ?

:)

Muhamad Hamid, Sep 1, 2023
Thema:

Hi , I have a serious problem about my laptop I think a rootkit is inside of it . what to do?

1. Hi , I have a serious problem about my laptop I think a rootkit is inside of it . what to do? - Similar Threads - serious problem laptop

2. I have a serious problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a serious problem: i changed the file program location from disk c: to external hard d: from registry editorand when i turnit back it wont and all shortcuts dont work even blendr stopedi realy need fast help on this...
  3. I have a serious problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a serious problem: i changed the file program location from disk c: to external hard d: from registry editorand when i turnit back it wont and all shortcuts dont work even blendr stopedi realy need fast help on this...
  4. Hi , I have a serious problem about my laptop I think a rootkit is inside of it . what to do?

Hi , I have a serious problem about my laptop I think a rootkit is inside of it . what to do?: So I suspected that there was a rootkit living inside of my laptop and then I downloaded GMER to detect it and here is what I got from the scan ... Service C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Definition Updates\{CFE532D2-C6ED-446C-9F10-0F7C9E3338AE}\MpKslDrv.sys ***...
  5. I have a serious problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a serious problem: Hello, I have a very serious problem with my laptop and it doesn't seem to be letting me log in, even with my password changing, it also cant let me start up my pin and I tried restart+shift and all the options there but they just want my password, even safe mode. I really...
  6. I have a serious problem

I have a serious problem: Hello, I have a very serious problem with my laptop and it doesn't seem to be letting me log in, even with my password changing, it also cant let me start up my pin and I tried restart+shift and all the options there but they just want my password, even safe mode. I really...
  7. I have a serious problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. I have a serious problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a serious problem.: Hello, somy laptop has a problem, everytime it heats up it lags when its cold the pc runs fineand my friends told me that the laptop's fan is automatic-ly opened when the tempreture is high and it make noise buti dont hear my fan does it need me to clean it? or it needs an...
  9. I have a serious problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a serious problem.: Hello, somy laptop has a problem, everytime it heats up it lags when its cold the pc runs fineand my friends told me that the laptop's fan is automatic-ly opened when the tempreture is high and it make noise buti dont hear my fan does it need me to clean it? or it needs an...
  10. I have a serious problem.