Windows 10: Hi i have a very bad problem.

Discus and support Hi i have a very bad problem. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It all started when i wanted to try using virtual machines on my acer nitro 5 laptop. I had windows 10 home installed and figured out i needed hyper v... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pollogancrazy, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Hi i have a very bad problem.

It all started when i wanted to try using virtual machines on my acer nitro 5 laptop. I had windows 10 home installed and figured out i needed hyper v installed which i didnt have installed so i visited this website https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAKegQIchAC&usg=AOvVaw12BXQl_bnwlNs_d1P2t5Xv

I followed its instructions and ran admin on my cmd and executed this batch file on my computer. It did get hyper v installed but it also made my computer super slow. Im unable to access any of my browser now. They either never start up or crash when i start searching. Only a handfull of apps i have start. For some reason only discord and zoom work. My anti malware cant start up as well. All my icons became white default ones. Start menu fails to function. And the windows 10 settings freezes every time i open it. I thought this was because of the batch file so i deleted it. But nothing improved. Ive restarted multiple times and even restored the system once. Im thinking of jusy reseting my laptop now but i wanted to ask here to see if theres anyone who could help me. I have a cybersecurity class and i cant take it with my computer acting like this. Please help.

My model number is Nitro AN517-51 64 Bit Intel core i5-9300H cpu @2.40GHz 8 gigs RAM

submitted by /u/pollogancrazy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pollogancrazy, Feb 19, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 19, 2021
  3. HIS IceQ turbo overclocking problems

If Your Card is Like my HIS 2600 Pro, they probably OC'd it at the factory and then locked the frequency's so catalyst can't adjust them.

Riva Tuner v2.08 will let you adjust the clock/Mem/Fans

I suggest slowly stepping the core or mem one at a time till it won't go any further, then subtract about 10+ mhz from each (for stability), set the clocks and run stability tests.

left-o-matic, Feb 19, 2021
  4. Hi i have a very bad problem.

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Hi i have a very bad problem.

1. Hi i have a very bad problem. - Similar Threads - very bad problem

2. Hi I have problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have problem.: Hi I have problem. When I yesterday run video editor it says "video editor can't be no more used. Download Clipchamp." I want repair video editor because I hate clipchamp. I tried to reinstall photos app and it didn't work. Pls help me. I'm using windows 10 home 8gb ram....
  3. Hi I have problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi I have problem.: Hi I have problem. When I yesterday run video editor it says "video editor can't be no more used. Download Clipchamp." I want repair video editor because I hate clipchamp. I tried to reinstall photos app and it didn't work. Pls help me. I'm using windows 10 home 8gb ram....
  4. Hi I have a problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have a problem.: Hi I have a problem. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23, warzone...
  5. Hi I have a problem.

Hi I have a problem.: Hi I have a problem. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23, warzone...
  6. Hi I have a probleme.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have a probleme.: Hi I have a probleme. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23,...
  7. Hi I have a probleme.

Hi I have a probleme.: Hi I have a probleme. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23,...
  8. Hi I have a problem, 0xc0000098

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have a problem, 0xc0000098: Ok, so I have to manage set my SSD M2 as C, after I finally find drivers for it by Intel. At first it was USB what was with letter C, so ok I manage to get drivers and install and this happend. So I said ok, going for another install, than again. So I need help like badly...
  9. Hi I have a problem, 0xc0000098

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi I have a problem, 0xc0000098: Ok, so I have to manage set my SSD M2 as C, after I finally find drivers for it by Intel. At first it was USB what was with letter C, so ok I manage to get drivers and install and this happend. So I said ok, going for another install, than again. So I need help like badly...
  10. Hi i have a problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi i have a problem: I’m resetting my laptop but it is on 76% for more then 30 hours what can i do please help And thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-have-a-problem/52279f83-710d-4c9e-9d00-b8099cc2f882