Windows 10: Hi, I have problems losing files during renamed the file

Discus and support Hi, I have problems losing files during renamed the file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have problems losing files. when i rename the file, i press the ctrl / shift button i'm not sure and i can't open it .. what should i do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CECELIA EJAH ANAK, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Hi, I have problems losing files during renamed the file

I have problems losing files. when i rename the file, i press the ctrl / shift button i'm not sure and i can't open it .. what should i do

:)

CECELIA EJAH ANAK, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Patrick8 Win User

Can't open or rename file (name is too long) WTF?

Hi Ramsey,

I suggest to try "Long Path Tool" program .

before I have problem cannot copy file because file name too long. and after I found long path tool and now my problem solved

Thanks

Patrick

Patrick8, Jul 9, 2020
  3. amd5750m Win User
    rename inf

I have a 7670m 1gb driver crimson legacy, how to rename my 7670m (which in driver detects as 7600m) to 8670m?

I am something new in this I would appreciate it if you would give me all the steps since I am very interested

I use win 7

his is what I try to do but not rename these files

Does someone have a step for newbies?

this is more or less the idea in the link

16.101.X [Pre-GCN driver pack]

amd5750m, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Hi, I have problems losing files during renamed the file

Asus Ati 4870 1gb mpg2 video files problem

Obviously the problem is to do with windows media player using the default codecs, which cant handle vob files.

When you change the file association, the codecs from the CCCP are kicking in and the problem goes away.

I have a 4870 as well and havent seen this problem, i'd say your problem is definately not the video card, and is in fact related to the default codec your system is using.

Its hardly going to solve your problem, but i'd just suggest you rename the files as you have tried, or just stop using windows media player.

Mussels, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Hi, I have problems losing files during renamed the file

1. Hi, I have problems losing files during renamed the file - Similar Threads - problems losing files

2. Hi I have problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have problem.: Hi I have problem. When I yesterday run video editor it says "video editor can't be no more used. Download Clipchamp." I want repair video editor because I hate clipchamp. I tried to reinstall photos app and it didn't work. Pls help me. I'm using windows 10 home 8gb ram....
  3. Hi I have problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi I have problem.: Hi I have problem. When I yesterday run video editor it says "video editor can't be no more used. Download Clipchamp." I want repair video editor because I hate clipchamp. I tried to reinstall photos app and it didn't work. Pls help me. I'm using windows 10 home 8gb ram....
  4. Hi I have a problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have a problem.: Hi I have a problem. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23, warzone...
  5. Hi I have a problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi I have a problem.: Hi I have a problem. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23, warzone...
  6. Hi I have a probleme.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have a probleme.: Hi I have a probleme. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23,...
  7. Disappearing files during rename

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disappearing files during rename: I have scanned a lot of newspaper clippings to OneDrive using the Office Lens app on my Android phone very useful app!. I then started the process of renaming all the files on my PC. I did this by bring up the image full screen on the laptop, clicking the ... top right and...
  8. File Explorer Loses Its Place When I Rename a File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Loses Its Place When I Rename a File: When I rename a file, I am accustomed to File Explorer staying in position. But sometimes it does not. Instead it reverts to showing the contents of the folder from its top items downward. Then over time, it seems, this problem disappears. This morning it happened again....
  9. Hi I have a problem where when I try to install some files for some of the files this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi I have a problem where when I try to install some files for some of the files this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Urfuckingmom333 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lcy88r/hi_i_have_a_problem_where_when_i_try_to_install/
  10. Problem with renaming files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with renaming files: submitted by /u/nuee-ardente [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f1yk1m/problem_with_renaming_files/