Windows 10: Hi, I have problems with a malware programme called reimage.

Discus and support Hi, I have problems with a malware programme called reimage. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am doing everything I can te readicate. The problem I have is that I took me laptop to a PD repairer and he changed the admin password. He no... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Babssara, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Babssara Win User

Hi, I have problems with a malware programme called reimage.

I am doing everything I can te readicate. The problem I have is that I took me laptop to a PD repairer and he changed the admin password. He no longer is in business. I cannot do anything to mt laptop without this pass word. I really do not want to do a reset. Any advice please?

:)

Babssara, Jan 30, 2019
  2. Bree Win User

Unwanted Popups Reimage Repair???

Reimage Repair is generally regarded as malware. As such, the trusted malware tools like AdwCleaner and Malwarebytes know how to remove it. Step-by-step instructions here:
    https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove...ge-repair-ads/

3. Bruce Hagen, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Hi, I have problems with a malware programme called reimage.

Reimage virus/malware on Windows 10

This experience with Reimage has made me very wary about trying the suggested Malware downloads, so I disabled Reimage from Computer management/Services under "startup types". (Some posts say that it is in fact a program). So far I have had no pop-ups,
    but I'm wondering if my action might cause any other problems. Thanks for all the responses.

rowanthree, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Hi, I have problems with a malware programme called reimage.

1. Hi, I have problems with a malware programme called reimage. - Similar Threads - problems malware programme

2. Hi I have problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have problem.: Hi I have problem. When I yesterday run video editor it says "video editor can't be no more used. Download Clipchamp." I want repair video editor because I hate clipchamp. I tried to reinstall photos app and it didn't work. Pls help me. I'm using windows 10 home 8gb ram....
  3. Hi I have problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi I have problem.: Hi I have problem. When I yesterday run video editor it says "video editor can't be no more used. Download Clipchamp." I want repair video editor because I hate clipchamp. I tried to reinstall photos app and it didn't work. Pls help me. I'm using windows 10 home 8gb ram....
  4. Hi I have a problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have a problem.: Hi I have a problem. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23, warzone...
  5. Hi I have a problem.

Hi I have a problem.: Hi I have a problem. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23, warzone...
  6. Hi I have a probleme.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have a probleme.: Hi I have a probleme. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23,...
  7. Hi I have a probleme.

Hi I have a probleme.: Hi I have a probleme. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23,...
  8. Someone called and claimed I have Malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone called and claimed I have Malware: "Got a call from someone saying they were from Amazon and wanting me to go to my google search and type "SIXME.TOOLS" I hung upon them but is this some type of new virus/malware?"[Original Title: Malware]...
  9. Hi i have a problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi i have a problem: I’m resetting my laptop but it is on 76% for more then 30 hours what can i do please help And thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-have-a-problem/52279f83-710d-4c9e-9d00-b8099cc2f882
  10. Popup company called REIMAGE.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Popup company called REIMAGE.: I've been receiving a message from a company called REIMAGE stating that my laptop has been infected. The logo they have is very similar to the Microsoft logo. I was wondering if this REIMAGE is associated with Microsoft and whether it is legitimate. Anyone know if they...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is a program called reimage