Windows 10: HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls

Discus and support HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; BronWindowsOverzichtHardwarefoutDatum‎12/‎08/‎2022 20:56StatusNiet gerapporteerdBeschrijvingEen probleem met de hardware heeft ervoor gezorgd dat... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Guy Deraedt, Aug 13, 2022.

1. HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls

BronWindowsOverzichtHardwarefoutDatum‎12/‎08/‎2022 20:56StatusNiet gerapporteerdBeschrijvingEen probleem met de hardware heeft ervoor gezorgd dat Windows niet meer goed werkt.Probleem met handtekeningNaam van probleemgebeurtenis: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffca8794548010Parameter 2: fffff8048a4504d0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 2f4cVersie besturingssysteem: 10_0_19044Servicepack: 0_0Product: 256_1Versie van besturingssysteem: 10.0.19044.2.0.0.256.48Landinst

:)

Guy Deraedt, Aug 13, 2022
  2. blazen95 Win User

Radeon 6870 Problem, pls help !

it seems that the problem is not from the 2 monitors *Frown HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls :( pls help

blazen95, Aug 13, 2022
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Aug 13, 2022
  4. HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls

Bios HIS 6770 Fan (H677FN1GD) Please Help!!!!

pls help me

my video card HIS radeon hd 2 gb ddr3 not display my pc red light how to fix this problem

bashirkhan, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls

1. HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls - Similar Threads - problems help pls

2. IT adminstrator problem help me pls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IT adminstrator problem help me pls: i get this msg on windows 11 i did a reset to everything on my pc including files and apps created a new microsoft acc and get this msg your it adminstrator had limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried to access in not available contact it helpdesk for...
  3. IT adminstrator problem help me pls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IT adminstrator problem help me pls: i get this msg on windows 11 i did a reset to everything on my pc including files and apps created a new microsoft acc and get this msg your it adminstrator had limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried to access in not available contact it helpdesk for...
  4. Pls help me!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help me!: I have a Chuwi Herobook Pro!It has windows 11 homeToday I tryid to get windows 11 22H2 and after some hours I did fail!I checked youtube!I watched what is sayd o tryd that but is also soIt says:"Windows 11, version 22H2 is availabile.""We couldn't install this update,but you...
  5. HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls

HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls: BronWindowsOverzichtHardwarefoutDatum‎12/‎08/‎2022 20:56StatusNiet gerapporteerdBeschrijvingEen probleem met de hardware heeft ervoor gezorgd dat Windows niet meer goed werkt.Probleem met handtekeningNaam van probleemgebeurtenis: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1:...
  6. HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls: BronWindowsOverzichtHardwarefoutDatum‎12/‎08/‎2022 20:56StatusNiet gerapporteerdBeschrijvingEen probleem met de hardware heeft ervoor gezorgd dat Windows niet meer goed werkt.Probleem met handtekeningNaam van probleemgebeurtenis: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1:...
  7. PLS HELP ME

PLS HELP ME: Hello, I also have a problem with my windows since I installed it on my laptop, I had problems with the constant printing problems and I actually can't stand it anymore and I want to go back to windows 10 because I had much higher expectations and I also have WINDOWS 11 PRO...
  8. Pls help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pls help me: I installed bios few days ago. And now my pc taking forever to check for updates can bios affect windows OS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/7f9759ff-04d4-408c-a6c0-8adf4d6c2c48
  9. Maybe some of you can help me with this problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Maybe some of you can help me with this problem: So every morning when i turn on my computer, it says it has to update, so i let it update, but then i go go shut it down and it make me update then shut down. Its the same cycle over and over again, and each time im letting it fully update. submitted by /u/Pen0re [link]...
  10. can some one help me please

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can some one help me please: still unable to reply to emails can some one help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-some-one-help-me-please/f60bdbd9-28c1-419b-b40f-ad5a402a1656