Windows 10: Hi, I have these moving lines in my laptop when it has been inactive for like 15-20...

Discus and support Hi, I have these moving lines in my laptop when it has been inactive for like 15-20... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; help me turn off these annoying lines, please!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ronnan Natividad, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Hi, I have these moving lines in my laptop when it has been inactive for like 15-20...

help me turn off these annoying lines, please!

:)

Ronnan Natividad, Jun 7, 2023

2. windows 7 64 freezes after 15 minutes of inactivity

Can you suggest a fix for my Toshiba laptop with Windows 7 64? It freezes the screen after 15 minutes of inactivity/

MichaelCala, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    ACPI.sys always using the CPU like 15% - 20%

Hi Ernesto,

For better assistance, we would like to know more information about your concern.

• Are you using a particular program when you encounter the issue?
    • Did you try to check your task manager and view what was the program that have high usage for your CPU?
    • When did the issue first occur?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?
    • Does the issue also occur when you start the computer in safe mode?
    Regards.

Ma. Lau, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Hi, I have these moving lines in my laptop when it has been inactive for like 15-20...

Restart after inactivity

Hi,

My laptop (ASUS MODEL:GL552VW) is suddenly restarting when it is supposed to go to sleep. My settings are adjusted in a way so that the laptop goes into sleep mode after 15 minutes of inactivity. Suddenly, today I am seeing that it is restarting after 15
    minutes of inactivity. I do know how to extend the inactivity period. What I am looking for is a solution to this problem.

ratul khan, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Hi, I have these moving lines in my laptop when it has been inactive for like 15-20...

1. Hi, I have these moving lines in my laptop when it has been inactive for like 15-20... - Similar Threads - moving lines laptop

2. Hi, I have these moving lines in my laptop when it has been inactive for like 15-20...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I have these moving lines in my laptop when it has been inactive for like 15-20...: help me turn off these annoying lines, please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-have-these-moving-lines-in-my-laptop-when-it/5d9c610e-50af-4ce9-b0ae-2de1b43783ff
  3. My Windows laptop has been like this for years and I wanna fix it.

My Windows laptop has been like this for years and I wanna fix it.: Two years ago my laptop broke and it’s been stuck on a screen saying: “Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause. To fix the problem:1. Insert your Windows Installation disc and restart your computer.2. Choose your language settings, and...
  4. My Windows laptop has been like this for years and I wanna fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows laptop has been like this for years and I wanna fix it.: Two years ago my laptop broke and it’s been stuck on a screen saying: “Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause. To fix the problem:1. Insert your Windows Installation disc and restart your computer.2. Choose your language settings, and...
  5. My Windows laptop has been like this for years and I wanna fix it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Hi, I have been having issues with my laptops.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I have been having issues with my laptops.: After a reset, the fan speeds up crazily whenever I open my game, which never happened before. It also randomly sped up on idle. I also noticed that whenever open my search bar, it will refresh at the start Just as I start typing in. I ran some troubleshoot and it...
  7. Hi, I have been having issues with my laptops.

Hi, I have been having issues with my laptops.: After a reset, the fan speeds up crazily whenever I open my game, which never happened before. It also randomly sped up on idle. I also noticed that whenever open my search bar, it will refresh at the start Just as I start typing in. I ran some troubleshoot and it...
  8. It has been like this for over 20 minutes, can't shut down laptop. Power button doesn't...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It has been like this for over 20 minutes, can't shut down laptop. Power button doesn't...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/transparent- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iy3esz/it_has_been_like_this_for_over_20_minutes_cant/
  9. HI. Moving files on my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HI. Moving files on my laptop: I need to free up space in my C drive so windows can install updates. I have purchased a SD card and installed it and is the E drive. But I do not know how to move files from the C drive to the E drive....
  10. My laptop has been stuck in System Restore for 20 hours?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop has been stuck in System Restore for 20 hours?: Hello, since my laptop was infected by a virus, I performed a system restore yesterday (where the pc is reinstalled but all data is saved). The laptop is already very slow and needs e.g. 1 minute to open firefox. I then carried out this restoration yesterday, but now, after...