Windows 10: Hi, i have this wierd monitor - I dont see like milimeter or two from each end and thats...

Discus and support Hi, i have this wierd monitor - I dont see like milimeter or two from each end and thats... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HongiLikesYou [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HongiLikesYou, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Hi, i have this wierd monitor - I dont see like milimeter or two from each end and thats...

/u/HongiLikesYou, Feb 23, 2021

2. Windows 10, 1607: What i dont like.

Same comment here. I also have an expanded list of all "apps" in my start list. Someone suggested Classic Shell. I tried it for a while but would rather just clean up the Start provided with Windows. If there's a way to get rid of the expanded Apps list, I'd like to try it.

pokeefe0001, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Jessen P Win User

Hi, i have this wierd monitor - I dont see like milimeter or two from each end and thats...

Dont want the folders like this

Hi Keerthi,

Thank you for the update.

• Was the folders always displayed like that?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps of your own?

Please reply to the questions in order to assist you in a better way.

Jessen P, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Hi, i have this wierd monitor - I dont see like milimeter or two from each end and thats...

1. Hi, i have this wierd monitor - I dont see like milimeter or two from each end and thats... - Similar Threads - wierd monitor dont

2. Can I have audio from two monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I have audio from two monitors?: I have two monitors with built in speakers and I want to have simultaneous sound from both is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-have-audio-from-two-monitors/b09de332-cab3-46e5-bfb9-f6fbe4c0e4ef
  3. Can I have audio from two monitors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I have audio from two monitors?: I have two monitors with built in speakers and I want to have simultaneous sound from both is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-have-audio-from-two-monitors/b09de332-cab3-46e5-bfb9-f6fbe4c0e4ef
  4. Hi I Was Trying To Download Roblox From microsoft Store And It Said Owned But I Dont Have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I Was Trying To Download Roblox From microsoft Store And It Said Owned But I Dont Have...: Hi I Was Trying To Download Roblox From microsoft Store And It Said Owned But I Dont Have it Installed on my Laptop and I Want To Install It And Due To *You Already Own This *It Doesnt Let me download...
  5. Hi I Was Trying To Download Roblox From microsoft Store And It Said Owned But I Dont Have...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hi I Was Trying To Download Roblox From microsoft Store And It Said Owned But I Dont Have...: Hi I Was Trying To Download Roblox From microsoft Store And It Said Owned But I Dont Have it Installed on my Laptop and I Want To Install It And Due To *You Already Own This *It Doesnt Let me download...
  6. Can I connect two monitors each monitor to a different graphics cards?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I connect two monitors each monitor to a different graphics cards?: So I have 2 vga monitors and I got one connected to vga to hdmi adapter into my gt 1030 graphics card and i want to connect my another vga monitor to my computer intel graphics but the other monitor won't work or show anything. So is it possible to connect another monitor to...
  7. Is it possible to have two desktops, one on each of two monitors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to have two desktops, one on each of two monitors?: I saw another post on this (it's very old) and basically people were only telling them it was either not possible, or that it's ''just the extended desktop'' feature. What I mean is when you Win+Tab, you can add a fresh desktop. I would like Desktop 1 to be on one monitor,...
  8. i dont see the notebook?

in Cortana
    i dont see the notebook?: So this Image of the notebook icon in start menu look like this to me [ATTACH] Where is the notebook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-see-the-notebook/7e00b7fc-be01-4651-9d02-ef3bbeb7156e
  9. How do i fix this? I dont have hardware acceleration so thats not it. Whenever i move the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i fix this? I dont have hardware acceleration so thats not it. Whenever i move the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheUnknownD [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esw6vb/how_do_i_fix_this_i_dont_have_hardware/
  10. Like Win10, but I have two problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Like Win10, but I have two problems: Thanks in advance for any help. Words with friends won't.........just joking. 1) my taskbar will not auto hide. Any clues or pointers on where to start looking for solutions? 2) there is no right click option in Edge that will let you click "back" to go to a previous...