Windows 10: Hi, I have windows 10. The new update of Microsoft Flight simulator is not updating.

Discus and support Hi, I have windows 10. The new update of Microsoft Flight simulator is not updating. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have the windows 10 and all the criteria needed for this game. When I try to make the latest update it shows nothing in the microsoft store. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NicolGarcia Klauben, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Hi, I have windows 10. The new update of Microsoft Flight simulator is not updating.

Hi, I have the windows 10 and all the criteria needed for this game. When I try to make the latest update it shows nothing in the microsoft store. It sends me to the game and the game sends me back. Could you please help me.

:)

NicolGarcia Klauben, Sep 20, 2021

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 20, 2021
  3. Unable to open Microsoft Flight Simulator X on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with accessing Microsoft Flight Simulator X on Windows 10, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What exactly happens when you try to open the game?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the Operating System prior to this issue?

Step 1: I suggest you to update the pending updates found on your system and check if it helps.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.
    Also, visit the computer manufacturer’s website and install the drivers being found and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about issues with
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X and check if it helps.

Refer: Troubleshoot graphics issues in Flight Simulator X

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 20, 2021
  4. Hi, I have windows 10. The new update of Microsoft Flight simulator is not updating.

Microsoft Flight Simulator

Help me to activate Microsoft Flight Simulator on my PC running Windows 10. After Windows 10 update, Microsoft Flight Simulator needs to be activated

SeannBauman, Sep 20, 2021
Thema:

Hi, I have windows 10. The new update of Microsoft Flight simulator is not updating.

1. Hi, I have windows 10. The new update of Microsoft Flight simulator is not updating. - Similar Threads - update Microsoft Flight

2. Updating Flight Simulator x to the new game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating Flight Simulator x to the new game: I have the flight simulation x with its service packs I bought from the local market several years ago in a physical DVD, it is already installed on my pc since then, my question is:Is it possible that I update this original old game simulator X to the new Microsoft flight...
  3. Updating Flight Simulator x to the new game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating Flight Simulator x to the new game: I have the flight simulation x with its service packs I bought from the local market several years ago in a physical DVD, it is already installed on my pc since then, my question is:Is it possible that I update this original old game simulator X to the new Microsoft flight...
  4. Updating Flight Simulator x to the new game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft flight simulator madatory update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator madatory update: Hello, so i had about 12 gigs of my first microsoft flight simulator mandatory update but i had to restart my pc and when i tried to resume the update it restarted from the beggining...
  6. Microsoft flight simulator wont update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft flight simulator wont update: I've downloaded flight simulator on the windows store and it successfully did that, but when I launch the game it doesn't do the 127GB update required, I've left this running for hours with no progress made to the update, checking on task manager the application isn't using...
  7. MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 LATEST UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 LATEST UPDATE: JUST DOWNLOADED UPDATE 1.10.8.1 FOR MSFS 2020. I'M FINDING THAT THE ARTIFICIAL HORIZON IN THE AIRBUS A320 COCKPIT[ATTACH]IS NOT WORKING. ANY IDEAS PLEASE?...
  8. Flight simulator won't update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Flight simulator won't update: Hi. Microsoft Flight Simulator says it needs to update but won't do it in the Windows store. I just says error " 0x80073CF9" I've tried resetting the store app, logging in and out, running the troubleshooter but nothing works. I do have two accounts on Microsoft on my...
  9. Flight Simulator freeze on update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator freeze on update.: When I launch FlightSimulator 2020, it goes into an update procedure but does not start. The message is wait please. Have you got an idea on how to resolve the issue? How can I contact the support in France, I only found the phone number of the support in USA. Thank you...
  10. New Microsoft Flight Simulator 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Microsoft Flight Simulator 2019: When will the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2019 be released? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-microsoft-flight-simulator-2019/df2529bf-f14e-4cd9-8c44-ca58e7cf4e42