Windows 10: hi i installed new windows in my pc but i forgot to decrypt my hard drive?

Discus and support hi i installed new windows in my pc but i forgot to decrypt my hard drive? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; And I performed clean installation which deleted my recovery key and I have no backup anywhere. My hard disk is not accessible and its even not showing... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Noor Haris, Feb 8, 2023.

1. hi i installed new windows in my pc but i forgot to decrypt my hard drive?

And I performed clean installation which deleted my recovery key and I have no backup anywhere. My hard disk is not accessible and its even not showing me "enter key" option I am worried, what to do please help me.Thanks.

:)

Noor Haris, Feb 8, 2023
  2. little cat, Feb 9, 2023
  3. John Ado Win User
    Unlocking Hard drive

Hi Marty,

To help you with this, follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    link
    . Refer to the three methods.

To answer your questions:

• We can try to enable BitLocker to encrypt your hard drive and then decrypt it later.
    • BitLocker is what we recommend. You may use third-party software at your discretion.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

John Ado, Feb 9, 2023
  4. hi i installed new windows in my pc but i forgot to decrypt my hard drive?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 9, 2023
Thema:

hi i installed new windows in my pc but i forgot to decrypt my hard drive?

1. hi i installed new windows in my pc but i forgot to decrypt my hard drive? - Similar Threads - installed forgot decrypt

2. I have my hard drive in a bitlocker...and forgot the password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have my hard drive in a bitlocker...and forgot the password: Oppsie Daisy's It updated the bios and I can restart my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-my-hard-drive-in-a-bitlockerand-forgot-the/fdb7b764-69e2-46ed-8bb6-0a499d993a11
  3. I have my hard drive in a bitlocker...and forgot the password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have my hard drive in a bitlocker...and forgot the password: Oppsie Daisy's It updated the bios and I can restart my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-my-hard-drive-in-a-bitlockerand-forgot-the/fdb7b764-69e2-46ed-8bb6-0a499d993a11
  4. I have my hard drive in a bitlocker...and forgot the password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. hi i installed new windows in my pc but i forgot to decrypt my hard drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi i installed new windows in my pc but i forgot to decrypt my hard drive?: And I performed clean installation which deleted my recovery key and I have no backup anywhere. My hard disk is not accessible and its even not showing me "enter key" option I am worried, what to do please help me.Thanks....
  6. hi i installed new windows in my pc but i forgot to decrypt my hard drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi i installed new windows in my pc but i forgot to decrypt my hard drive?: And I performed clean installation which deleted my recovery key and I have no backup anywhere. My hard disk is not accessible and its even not showing me "enter key" option I am worried, what to do please help me.Thanks....
  7. I got a new PC and installed the hard drive from my old PC into the new PC .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I got a new PC and installed the hard drive from my old PC into the new PC .: How do I get windows to recognize the old user configuration. And ideally all the programs already on the old hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-new-pc-and-installed-the-hard-drive-from/dd673f0d-3dae-4d8e-baa6-9db761b9f99b
  8. I can't install windows apps on my new hard drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't install windows apps on my new hard drive: Hello everyone ! So I have a big problem right now, I can install apps and games on every hard drive I got, except the latest one I had a month ago, I get error 0x80070057 whenever I try to install things from windows store or Xbox beta app on it I can install anything from...
  9. I can not Successfully DECRYPT my BitLocker-Encrypted Hard Drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can not Successfully DECRYPT my BitLocker-Encrypted Hard Drive: I am having problems trying to DECRYPT my BitLocker-Encrypted External 1TB Hard Drive. The decryption process got stuck at 9.3% for the last two days. I've tried pausing and resuming the decryption but still stuck at 9.3%. I've unplugged the hard drive, rebooted my system but...
  10. hi i forgot my password on my windows pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hi i forgot my password on my windows pc: hi i need help, when i click restore password it says i have to have a disk, so if someone have that disk please send the download. //William https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-forgot-my-password-on-my-windows-pc/3eeb029e-e607-4214-b60d-e6343475fc0a"